Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sincere get well wishes to your mother sacredrage and glad she has you to help her. Take care and we'll be here when you can return as usual.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Sincere get well wishes to your mother sacredrage and glad she has you to help her. Take care and we'll be here when you can return as usual.
    Unless they get rid of all the illegals then we'll be in DC at the "We did it Rally!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

tough break pal... Just kidding ! ... nah , i'm sorry to hear about your mother breaking her arm ... look forward to seeing you in a few months .. your a good guy taking care of her like you do ...

Sacredrage.
    you are a good son god will Bless you . I hope for aspeedy recovery

Happy Easter to you & your family
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sacredrage.
    you are a good son god will Bless you . I hope for aspeedy recovery

Happy Easter to you & your family
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi guys-stopped in for a few today...thanks for all the well wishes and prayers....Mom's doing much better now, though it'll be awhile before she's completely out of the woods. BTW, I'm a 40 year-old petite female....I know I must sound ferocious sometimes to confuse some into thinking I'm a guy....

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    BTW, I'm a 40 year-old petite female....I know I must sound ferocious sometimes to confuse some into thinking I'm a guy....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Hi guys-stopped in for a few today...thanks for all the well wishes and prayers....Mom's doing much better now, though it'll be awhile before she's completely out of the woods. BTW, I'm a 40 year-old petite female....I know I must sound ferocious sometimes to confuse some into thinking I'm a guy....
    You mentioned that in one of your posts not long ago.
    I was waiting.
    Welcome back and God Bless..........

I did mention my gender in a post while back but someone called me a "good son" and a "good guy" in this thread so I had to set the record straight....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12