Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm sick and tired of this President

Does this guy have a mental disorder or what? He goes on yesterday in Georgia talking about how all nations and people should respect the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Georgia. Well that's very important too. Yet this bozo refuses to acknowledge the same thing about our country. It would be wonderful if we had a president who showed that he cared for his own country at least on par as much as he does for every other country in this whole free world.

The guy cares more about the sovereignty of other countries then he does ours. He cares more about the borders of other countries then he does ours. This guy is mentally insane. I don't get it. I just don't get it.

Vicente Fox and the Mexican government must have some serious dirt on this guy or else I don't know what's going on.

The media also draws my anger. They bash Bush on everything else, but when it comes to immigration they let Bush get away with murder when it's the one thing they could use that would destroy Bush and his administration and they would have no defense for their actions.

If this doesn't wreak of conspiracy I don't know what does. It's a little hypocritical that Bush talks about freedom and democracy abroad when he shows major concept for the same principals here. Look at the guys spending policies for example. Did this clown ask us if it was ok to spend OUR tax dollars on illegal alien health care? That will be 1 billion dollars please. How about when Jorge spent 3 billion of our money on Tsunami in Indonesia? I was never asked if it was ok to spend my money on that. I bet that money unknowingly went to arm terrorists too. Good job Bush. Why should I care if some crappy third world cesspool gets tore up? So what? Not my problem. Nobody helped repair our nation when 9-11 hit. I don't remember any third world nation sending us a dime. How about spending our money on all these other entitlements for corporations and for lazy/unproductive couch potatoes? Nobody asked us if that was ok either.

So feel free to express your outrage for this failed and disgraceful commander of malfeasance. I now dub this the Jorge Bush bashing thread. This clown deserves his place in the presidential Hall of Shame.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm sick and tired of the president

What, we have a president? Where? Oh you mean Jorge. I think it's time for a little well-derserved Bush-Bashing.
    Let the games begin!

Hey Bush, is that your head, or did your sombrero fall off?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dman, I think you said it all..and you said it well...I, too, resented all the funds for the tsuanmi...not that I didn't feel sorry for those people, but the fact remains that a warning was sent which was ignored by those governments because they didn't want to 'alarm' tourists...they were making money, you see.

I thought the money for relief should have been a voluntary effort. We've seen too much of the theft of funds that were given for relief go into the hands of agencies that never again saw the light of day. They certainly didn't go for the relief of victims. After 9-11...all those monies that were raised...and the victims got a paltry 23,000 each. (I think that was the figure) And that was only after the battle. Sickening. Some of the agencies are honest...but too danged many are not. And they don't have to account for the funds, either. More sickening.

I am furious about the billion dollars for illegal care...but our hospitals might close without some relief. The best possible relief would be to deny health care to illegals. This is nonsense. If they don't have to have insurance to get care...then they simply won't BUY insurance...no problem for them. There are too many Americans doing without too much for us to take on the problems of Mexico and other nations that are even more corrupt than ours. Sheesh..as if we didn't have enough graft in our medical system without help from illegals.

I could go on...and on...about my resentments with this administration and others before it. They practice very selective hearing. They don't hear the persons whose money they are taking...they only hear those who want to take it...Someone offered that we might have a tax revolt...I think that might get their attention!!

I'd love to see this prez impeached..and his vice also...malfeasance of office...I don't think this corrupt congress will do it...we'd have to do a recall petition.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Ditto on all of the above - you took the words right out of my mouth!

I don't think this country is going to survive his presidency. This may be a bit of a radical thought, but if we keep up at the rate we are going we are headed for a civil war. All its going to take is one shot fired. The american public is on edge and they are pissed. GO Uncle Jorge Boosh! Thanks alot for running this country into the ground! A tax revolt would be nice other than the fact WE AMERICANS go to JAIL for not paying taxes. Might be a hard sell...
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I am furious about the billion dollars for illegal care...but our hospitals might close without some relief. The best possible relief would be to deny health care to illegals. This is nonsense. If they don't have to have insurance to get care...then they simply won't BUY insurance...no problem for them. There are too many Americans doing without too much for us to take on the problems of Mexico and other nations that are even more corrupt than ours. Sheesh..as if we didn't have enough graft in our medical system without help from illegals.
    Exactly my point. We the taxpayers suffer while the illegal aliens continue to get a free ride off of our dime. This is Jorge Bush for ya. Screw the American taxpayer and side with the illegals no matter the cost. I don't see Jorge dipping into his own pocket for this. Yet some people think he's compassionate.

I'd love to see this prez impeached..and his vice also...malfeasance of office...I don't think this corrupt congress will do it...we'd have to do a recall petition.
    I wish. I'd love to have Hastert as the president. He's light years better than Jorge and he will fight the illegal alien invasion.

Someone offered that we might have a tax revolt...I think that might get their attention!!
    Yeah right. They'll throw us in jail in a heartbeat. The laws only apply to us taxpayers. Illegal aliens are above the law and get rewards even we can't get. You can thank Jorge for that one too.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can find Bush bashing acceptable.

As long as it's not about the war on iraq issue.

HandGrip, You have tempted me, but instead I will just post this article I found about Bush and his deceptive ways.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=44174

The Devil's own?
    Posted: May 9, 2005
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

It is more than a little ironic, I think, that the North Carolina minister forced almost 50 people to leave his church for the newly discovered sin of failing to support George Bush.

As one former member of East Waynesville Baptist Church was reported as saying: "... if we didn't support George Bush, we needed to resign our position and get out, or go to the altar and repent, and support George Bush."

The minister, Chan Chandler, insists that he is acting according to God's Word. However, despite searching the King James, the New International Version and the American Standard Bibles – not to mention running various letter sequences through the Bible Code – I was unable to find the verse that said "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the President George Bush, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

I did, however, run across Jesus Christ's parable of the tree and its fruit in the book of Matthew, warning of false prophets, wolves dressed as sheep. And I wondered: Who might these false prophets be? Who are the false Christs working evil, deceiving even the elect as they bring about the dominion of the last and greatest antichrist?

Then I considered the following description of the RealID plan:

Starting three years from now, if you live or work in the United States, you'll need a federally approved ID card to travel on an airplane, open a bank account, collect Social Security payments, or take advantage of nearly any government service.

This sounds more than a little remniscent of words written on the isle of Patmos almost 2,000 years ago: "He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark ..." That's a rather impressive forecast, especially if you consider how far off the best science fiction writers of the Golden Age were from accurately portraying a reality only 50 years after their time. But then, I suppose one could argue that divine inspiration is a form of cheating.

It is true that even in latter-day America, which is already 40 percent government-owned, it will still be theoretically possible to do some buying or selling after our Republican House, Senate and president impose this RealID monstrosity on us. After all, who has a bank account, travels on airplanes or pays income taxes, right? And no doubt some bright Three Monkey Republican will be quick to point out that an ID card containing digital information is not the same thing as a mark on your body.

Not yet, anyway.

Homeland Security is permitted to add additional requirements – such as a fingerprint or retinal scan – on top of those. We won't know for a while what these additional requirements will be.

It will be a delicious surprise to almost everyone except me, I think, when the Department of Vaterland Security informs a surprised American people in a few years that due to the theft of RealID cards by suspected Islamic terrorists, it has determined that the most effective way to ensure security of the RealID system is to implant miniaturized RealIDs into the card-owner's body. This will be mandatory, of course, because otherwise it will be impossible to protect America from the imminent threat of destruction by people paying cash for their Cheerios at the supermarket.

I realize that many Christians believe George Bush is a godly man, that he has been selected by a higher power for a special mission at a critical time in this country's history. Nor do I deny that this may well be so. But the vital question is to discover which god he serves – God, the Father of Jesus Christ, or the god that Jesus Christ described as the prince of this world.

For it is written that many will be deceived, and it is impossible to argue against the fact that this president, like his father before him, is dedicated to expanding the size and scope of government, to sustaining and supporting the legitimacy of the United Nations, and to building a new world order on the ashes of American sovereignty.

No man can judge another man's heart or his soul. That is for God alone. But we can, as Jesus Christ told us, know the tree from its fruit. And while I did not believe the president's qualified claims to being a conservative during his 2000 campaign, I saw no reason to doubt his religious faith.

Now, after five years of a presidency that has conclusively proven George Bush is no conservative, I am beginning to wonder if his claims of sharing a faith with the Christians of America might not be dubious as well.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thank you dman1200 for creating this thread. George Bush and Congress, Hear ye, Hear ye..WE WANT OUR BORDERS SECURED NOW.
    TODAY. WE WILL NOT ALLOW AMNESTY TO ANY PERSON FROM ANY COUNTRY WHO HAS BROKEN OUR LAWS. George Bush say it to yourself ten times every 1/2 hour throughout your day. Do you know the beautiful
    song, "This Is My Country, Land That I Love"? Blast it through a loud speaker at OUR White House and on OUR Air Force One plane which WE LET you use. THIS IS OUR COUNTRY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah right. They'll throw us in jail in a heartbeat.
    How would they jail hundreds of 1,000's of us? They can't even hold illegals...don't have the detention space...ahem

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast