Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Immigrants" down, but not leaving --Washington Po

Here is a story from today's Washington Post ... or Washington Compost as Mark Levin calls it.

The headline read: BILL's FAILURE HAS IMMIGRANTS DOWN, NOT LEAVING .... notice no reference to these people being ILLEGAL immigrants.

Secondly, note in the first paragraph they refer to "a leader of illegal immigrants in Northern Virginia. " With a title like that does that sound like someone "in the shadows" to you?

When you read a story like this, you realize we all have a lot of work left to do. Make that a ton of work left to do.

LINK to the full story listed after this summary....

Although angered and alarmed by the Senate rejection of immigration reform, illegal immigrants in the Washington area said yesterday that they would risk staying here rather than return to impoverished countries with harsh conditions or low wages. "This is a very big blow to all of us," said Roberto Villaroel, 47, a day laborer from Bolivia and a leader of illegal immigrants in Northern Virginia.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02301.html

Time to call I.C.E. and get a bus or 20.. Round them up and ship them out....

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    None of those quoted in this article are doing jobs Americans won't do.

They've never done Jobs That Americans Won't Do because:

There is No Job That Americans Won't Do except:

Sell Out Their Nation

NOW THAT IS a Job That No American Will Do.

ICE ... bust your butts into gear ... round 'em up. You know where they are and who they are. The hammer came down ... no more playing little nice guys on our budget. You get the job done or we'll replace all your butts with people who can. You are bordering on collecting a salary without performing and stressed out over-worked under-paid Americans don't like that sort of thing.

Get my drift?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Funny how these articles seem to leave out all the pictures of the marchers carring mexican flags and turning ours upsid down.Also why was the illegal who had been here 5 years still watching spanish tv?Maybe its because he never has had any intention lto assimalate.These people want to turn America into their country,but we said NO.Im tired of their arrogance.They need to go march in their own streets.I will never give up my country.I am proud to be a part of this site because we had the guts to meet them head on.WAY TO GO EVERYONE.

Report item as: (required) X Obscenity/vulgarity Hate speech Personal attack Advertising/Spam Copyright/Plagiarism Other Comment: (optional)
    yellowyankeesyard wrote:
    WHAT ROBERTO AND THE OTHER AMIGOS DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS THAT WE DO NOT WANT THEM HERE AND SLOWLY BUT SURELY THEY WILL RETURN HOME, WE ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE OUR COUNTRY TO THOSE PEOPLE, NO WAY, ESPECIALLY WHILE OUR PEOPLE ARE DIEING IN IRAQ.
    6/29/2007 10:53:42 PM
    Report Abuse Discussion Policy

cleancut77 wrote:
    Another litany of sob stories from the Post. These illegals were well aware of the risks involved of working without proper papers in America. So far their gamble has paid off but to expect it to continue idefinetely is very arrogant on their part.
    6/30/2007 12:27:51 AM

BlueDogDemocrat wrote:
    These citizens of other countries must realize, they broke U.S. laws by crossing our porous borders. I am truly sorry for the conditions in their countries, but it's not the responsibility of United States taxpayers to support El Salvador, Mexico, other Central and South American countries, Asia, Africa, and Europe's poorest and uneducated citizens. The Washington, D.C. area is becoming a haven for Salvadorans and other Central Americans. They are not welcomed here, and we the citizens want them to go home!!!! GO BACK TO EL SALVADOR, the Dominican Republic, MEXICO, ETC. AND DEMAND OF YOUR GOVERNMENTS FOR BETTER WAGES AND CONDITIONS. If we continue to take in these poor and uneducated citizens of Spanish speaking countries, our country will go down the toliet. Let's face it, most of the illegal aliens are Latino/Hispanics. One of my concerns are the diseases these foreigners are bringing into the United States. I rode the Metro Bus down 16th Street, NW here in Washington, D.C. going to the Doctor, and most of the people on the bus were Central American and Dominican speaking in Spanish along with other foreigners. I felt like a foreigner in my own country. I said to myself, where are the black and white U.S. citizens? I don't care what nobody says, "Diversity Sucks", and it will be the destruction of this great nation. Diversity causes confusion with too many cultures and foreigners. U.S. citizens, I foresee civil disturbances around this country on the illegal immigration issue soon. Illegal aliens and their supporters feel, they have rights, and they want to put demands on "OUR" government, not theirs. U.S. citizens are fed up to the point, many of us are going to snap and take action ourselves.
    6/30/2007 12:46:22 AM

Ward4DC wrote:
    If members of ICE and Homeland Security read this blog, please come to 14th Street, NW and Columbia Road, NW up to 14th & Aspen Street to Walter Reed Medical Center. Go to Columbia Road, NW & 16th Street, NW to Columbia Road, NW to 18th Street, NW. Start on Georgia Avenue, NW at Howard Universtiy and come all the way up Georgia Avenue to Eastern Avenue, NW to the Silver Spring border and you will find illegal aliens. 14th& Kennedy Street, NW and Colorado Avenue, NW down to 13th Street. 13th & Peabody Streets, NW in front of the Nativity Catholic Church, the apartment buildings are full of illegal spanish speaking aliens. 11th & Park Road, NW. These are some key areas where Salvadorans and other illegal aliens hang out. Ward 4 and Ward 1 in D.C. are saturated with illegal aliens, and I am fed up with them. ICE please drive out to University Blvd. and New Hampshire Avenue in Langley Park, Maryland, it's a Central American slum out there, and drive to downtown Silver Spring near City Place. ICE you will find illegal aliens in these locations too. I WANT THESE PEOPLE TO GO HOME!!!! I no longer feel like I am welcomed in my own country. I AM SICK OF HEARING SPANISH, SPANISH, SPANISH EVERYWHERE I GO. ENGLISH SHOULD BE THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE ON THE UNITED STATES.
    6/30/2007 1:13:38 AM

julian2 wrote:
    One of the illegals sobs, "This is just politics." He's right.

This is politics the way it's supposed to be. The will of the people being expressed through their elected representatives.
    6/30/2007 1:14:50 AM

Tupac_Goldstein wrote:
    What happened to Ernesto?

For the latest news from the illegal invaders you can check with the Aztlan boys at

http://www.aztlan.net/

Ain't life grand?
    6/30/2007 1:18:19 AM

Julian1 wrote:
    Ward4DC, I understand how you feel. I use to live in the White Oak area of Silver Spring, Maryland. I was paying $1,500.00 monthly for an apartment. Overnight the building became full of Central Americans and Mexicans. There were as many as 15 people living in an apartment. Sometimes, these men would urinated in the hallways or on the elevators. Before long, the entire area in White Oak was becoming an extension of El Salvador or Central America. I moved to northeast D.C. on Capitol Hill. Blacks out in White Oak were scarce, and I felt comfortable living in a neighborhood of middle class educated people who took pride in their neighborhood. Please put New Hampshire Avenue our near the Sears in White Oak in Silver Spring, Maryland on your list for ICE and Homeland Security. LOL On a serious note, illegal immigration is out of control, and Salvadorans are taking over the entire D.C. area. ICE please deport and send their behinds back to El Salvador are where ever they came from.
    6/30/2007 1:29:39 AM

allan2read wrote:
    I guess Ward4dc and friends should learn German so when they join the Sturmabteilung they will understand their orders... Just make them wear a yellow star, oh sorry, I mean a mexican flag..
    6/30/2007 1:47:34 AM

flatbedbill wrote:
    ICE - When you're finished there, would you come back out to the San Francisco Bay Area, specifically; Marin County and do another raid? Seems since you were last here in March of this year, the illegals are calling your bluff again, and the situation has gotten worse, not better. Specifically the car wash at Shaver and 2nd Street, the Bellam/Anderson corridor and Jacoby and Anderson? Never mind the bleeding heart Canal Alliance and local politicians' outrage about the raids. Just continue them, PLEASE! Then hit the car wash in Greebrae at Industrial and Redwood. It's like Tijuana there, owned by the same person and virtually nobody there speaks english! Keep up the pressure and momentum, please. Then there's the supermarket and the Laundromat at Woodland and Irwin known as "Mexico City North" @ Bret Harte Center. It's gotten REAL BAD!
    6/30/2007 1:56:32 AM

bighorn wrote:
    these stories are all sad, but... why do these people not put this much effort into being sucessful in their own country? the woman who paid someone 3500 dollars to fly her to the u.s., she left her 5 kids and husband... where did she come up with 3500 dollars if they were so poor in their home country? how much good would that 3500 dollars do for her own children? these immigrants come to this country and live no better than they do in their home country with exception of modern conveniences. the cost of living in the u.s. is very high as compared to their home country. take that into account with their low wages, and it nearly equals out. so, how better off are they by being here? well, there is the state aid thing, and more wealthy people to steal from, and drugs to peddle to little rich brats, and gangs of other unemployed immigrants to have as a new family. i guess to them it is worth it. it sickens me that their own country find it easier to blame the u.s. for not supporting illegals, rather than belly up to the bar and admit their own economic and political failure to entice them to stay in their own country.
    6/30/2007 2:47:29 AM

Sell Out Their Nation

NOW THAT IS a Job That No American Will Do.
    Sorry to disagree, Judy,

But any EMPLOYER of illegals, and the AMERICAN globalist business owners who want cheap labor, cheap labor, cheap labor, plus people they can CONTROL...

ARE COMMITTING TREASON AND SELLING OUT THEIR COUNTRY, IMO.

Oh...and don't forget the lawyers on that youtube video, which Lou Dobbs showed, teaching their clients how to get around the law, and NOT hire AMERICANS. I'll add them to the traitors, also!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    Probably won't work Cigar, read my Thread "Grab This One"

We'll have to work hard in this area too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I passed thru Hyattsville , Maryland on Friday... 100 or so immigrants where hanging on the corners doing a little drinking while waiting for work.... It is hard to explain what a sight is was...

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    Probably won't work Cigar, read my Thread "Grab This One"

We'll have to work hard in this area too.
    ????Because legal Americans of Hispanic decent are afraid of Americans???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast