Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Also, the U.S. Supreme Court has consistently ruled that the federal government has authority over immigration, not states, she said.
    Is there anything left that the federal government does not wish to claim?
    Perhaps the states can convince the federal government to be responsible for immigration.
    your kidding right?? with this administration?

the same morons in the white house and DHS who were actively making phone calls to pass the dream act
    I don't pay a lot of attention to everything that climbs onto the beach, but I do watch the tide. The last KY immigration action was passed by the House, then died in the Senate. Now the Senate is the originator. We'll see.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

keep trying

Bills like the one in Ky are going to keep comming. The real AMERICAN PUBLIC is sicka nd tired of the illegals draining our society, taking and not giving back, raising the crime rate, and circumventing any law they feel like. Sure the Feds may try to take Ky to court, but behind Ky are more andmore state jumping in to the fight and there will come a time whenthe courts finally realize the states rights to take action when the Federal Government is unable or unwilling to enforce the laws that are on the books. 287G is a milestone but also needs to be made strongeer in giving local LE more abilities to ID, detain and clean up their individual communities of illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    I wonder if the feds are going to sue Kentucky now.
    Probably...and the other over 20 states that will follow. I cannot wait to watch the current AG traitor respond and the fireworks that are going to ensue...... so many states.....too many battles. I guess if we can keep him busy on this issue, it may slow his destruction in other areas. Maybe, just maybe, we will win the war.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12