Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

IMMIGRATION CAUSED COMING MEGA-TRAUMAS

IMMIGRATION CAUSED COMING MEGA-TRAUMAS

By Frosty Wooldridge
    August 8, 2011
    NewsWithViews.com

Most Americans have watched with indolent interest at the Somalia meltdown of starvation, misery and hopelessness. What I find ironic is the projections that Africa’s 1.1billion population will grow to 3.1 billion within the next 90 years according to U.N. population projections. In other words, their mega-starvation-traumas will only become more epic in this century.

I slap my jaw in distress realizing our nation’s president and Congress carry on their inane activities without a clue or action toward a viable future. A few visionaries like Tom Tancredo, Dr. Albert Bartlett, former Colorado Governor Richard Lamm, Dr. John Tanton, Roy Beck, Barbara Coe, Dr. Diana Hull, Lester Brown and a growing army of Americans do understand, however, the power elites drag their feet. Most Americans follow the president and Congress into our growing immigration mega-trauma.

What mentality defines unending immigration and wars as progress?

Short answer: economists, politicians and fools!

To support that, Covert Bailey said, “The brain is entirely made of fat. Without the brain, you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for posting this.

Frosty Woolridge has been at the forefront of this fight ever since it started.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn