Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Church leader are jumping in pulling the bleeding heart act there in Washington. Figures. ICE and overall immigration action there is going to be a tough nut to crack since the fatmers there all love the cheap illegal workers working the crops there. If ICE raided the fruit groves in the summer they would be all fall just proccessing all the illegals they would round up.

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    It could be just another ploy by the liberals trying to put every single raid into the papers to show how they are cracking down so again they can try and win support fom the Nightmare Act. After all just because they arrested some doesn't mean they will be deported and not just checked and released later citing "family hardship" and other sob agenda's.
    That, my fellow poster, IMHO is exactly what this is all about.
    If you drive through Brewster, Washington, today, after Gebbers Inc was raided by ICE, and ultimately had to hire 300 Carribean workers to replace the lost workers....the Brewster school district lost ONE hispanic student.....at least that was the loss count right after the time of the raid.
    Brewsters total population is not much more than 2,000.

But, they aren't scared enough to get out of Dodge are they? They know our laws and they know the right things to say to be let out of jail. As long as they have a child, they know (or think) they can't be held. We need to make an example of this group and stop letting anyone go because of hardships. Hell, most people that go to prison have hardships, children included. But if you're an American it doesn't matter. It shouldn't matter if the illegals have children or anything else either.
    I'm sick of their whining and throwing our laws in our faces. They said they have extended families here, let them take care of the children until the parents can take them with them back to Mexico or whatever country they come from. Stop all social services to these law breakers also. It's a small number of illeglas, but it's a start.

Banned
    Its a start but we need to keep the pressure on and push for much larger numbers. Maybe single out a few apartment complexes where illegals have take up living and clean them out.

wahh wahh wahh,
    ILLEGAL means ILLEGAL.

pack your stuff and go back to your home country.

after your charged with having fake documents.
    using said documents to frauduently obtain work, welfare, food stamps and other things designed for americans and LEGAL immigrants

"I have children. How would I feel if it happened to me and they snatched me and sent me somewhere and left my kids behind?" said attendee Raymond Hall, CWU professor of African-American folklore. "Especially if the reason I came here in the first place was to make a better life for them."

[quote:10oqzmqx]

Are you legal dipwad.....If they really came for the better than why is it everything they touch turns to slime.....They make me sick and someday this mans life will be touch by an illegal he just doesn't know it yet and it will not be for the better...I have had my life touch by them and im sure most have that live in the real america and not out of reach like the ones who defend them and say oh they came here for a better life while we have to deal with them!

Why are we even debating this subject I dont hear canadians crying back to your country you call home then maybe I can roam free in my country,I miss going to walmart at 3 in the morning because of menopause!
    [/quote:10oqzmqx]

Banned
    Its just the typical response from the latino community and the bleeding hearts that support them. Latinos cannot understand that if they break the law its illegal. They feel they can do anything they want to and its all ok. Their press make it sound like they are the underdog and are being persecuted. Fact is that laws are being enforced and that they are subject to those laws. They are luck if the break a law here. If they did the same thin in mexico they would be jailed and the key thrown away. No mercy in deporting illegals. All neighborhoods need to be swept at some time to rid our country of the leachings that the illegals are doing to our society.

ICE protest meets opposition

Posted: Jan 26, 2011 6:26 PM PST
    Updated: Jan 26, 2011 6:36 PM PST

YAKIMA, Wash. -- Students and families of those arrested in last week's raid by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents held their ground again, Wednesday.

The group stood in front of the Yakima Federal courthouse, protesting how the raids were handled by ICE.

Regional Director for United Farm Workers, Job Pozos-Avila, "I think people have got to understand that, what these raids do first of all. How traumatizing they are," and continued by saying, "If they need to enforce our laws, then we have got to find a more humane way to do it."

Pozos-Avila went on to explain how the community needs to send a strong message to their politicians. "Saying 'Hey' You know, when you guys are asking for our votes, you know, we're going to remember this."

According to ICE, 13 people were charged with criminal offenses, ranging from visa and government identity fraud to re-entering the country after deportation. Of those, 3 were received additional charges of making false claims to having U.S. Citizenship.

Members from the Tea Party Patriots, Grassroots of Yakima Valley, and Washingtonians for Immigration Reform also gathered in front of the courthouse in opposition of the student led protests.

Grassroots of Yakima Valley leader Bob West, says his group supports ICE's decision on the raid.

"It's unfortunate that people get caught up in this, but if they didn't come in here illegally in the first place, they're the ones, the parents are the ones that placed their kids in jeopardy," West said.

Eisenhower High School student Vanessa Navarro, 15, says she's worried about some of her family members in Yakima, who could face deportation.

"I have a friend also, who found out about this and he's so afraid, he's hiding out. And we haven't seen him for awhile," Navarro said.

West says his group isn't focusing on any particular race, but more so on who's obeying the law. "We don't care which country people are from, what's their origin, whatever. We just want them if they come here, they come legally," West added.

There were no reports by police of any disturbances or arrests made, during Wednesday's demonstration.

Pozos-Avila and his group will continue holding protests in support of the families affected by the immigration raids. He says they plan to hold a vigil next month in Ellensburg.

16 additional people were accused of administrative immigration violations, according to ICE.

KNDO made calls to ICE Wednesday afternoon, but they declined to comment.

Meantime, ICE continues to stand by their previous statement, where children whose parents were arrested in the raid were not left alone. The kids were either sent with a family member or their case was being handled by Child Protective Services.

http://www.kndo.com/Global/story.asp?S=13916114
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"It's unfortunate that people get caught up in this, but if they didn't come in here illegally in the first place, they're the ones, the parents are the ones that placed their kids in jeopardy," West said.
    Truer words were never spoken.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Truer words were never spoken.
    "That's why our laws keep getting Broken!"

You like that?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123