Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration or Terrorism?..A New Perspective on Illegal Immi

http://www.primezone.com/newsroom/?d=75093

While it may not be "immigration opposition correct," the author does raises some long-term issues worth considering. How many of you, including myself, find yourself looking with a certain resentment as you frequent Wal-Mart and other large retailers that also serve a large immigrant population and find that nagging question and judgment creeping into your mind .. "I wonder if THEY are here legally?" It is a conundrum.

The author raises some very serious concerns of how terrorists could exploit this growing fraction in our society.

Immigration or Terrorism? -- Author Offers New Perspective on Issue of Illegal Aliens

CARSON CITY, Nev., March 24, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- Signs warning motorists of people illegally crossing into America litter the roadways of states near the border with Mexico. However, the real concern comes from perceptions the signs could inspire, according to W.N. LaVallee, whose new book, Mexico Immigration or Terrorism?: New Thoughts from Expatriates Living in Mexico (now available through AuthorHouse), presents a unique perspective on the issue.

"Al Qaeda terrorists used our own infrastructure as a no cost method of surprise attack on Sept. 11. A new form of terrorism may utilize the American population itself as an unexpected and economical weapon of mass destruction, pitting us against each other, instead of them,"LaVallee says.

Mexico Immigration or Terrorism? offers new information gleaned from the views and opinions of expatriates living south of the border. LaVallee traveled to Chapala, Mexico, to speak with Americans there who have more information and resources on the problems between the two countries. As American resentment toward the illegal immigration of Hispanics grew and the line between them and Americans of Mexican descent became blurred, he discovered this perception could lead to an unanticipated atmosphere of prejudice and possible insurrection within America which, he says, would be aided by terrorists working in the background. The book portrays U.S. leadership as the real culprit and the only legislative means of solving the illegal alien problem. According to LaVallee, Mexican officials are merely doing what they were elected to do by looking out for their country's interests in allowing American taxpayers to absorb their social obligations.

"There has been little obvious condemnation...from loyal Hispanic leaders, and their silence has caused many Americans to privately equate most Hispanics as at least cooperating with the foreigners," LaVallee says.

The book offers a thorough examination of the issues at hand. LaVallee fears if the problem goes uncorrected, Americans could be psychologically turned against many of their fellow citizens. He finds the key problem and solution in the Mexican economy and shows how he believes it is critical for America's security.

An eye opening discussion, Mexico Immigration or Terrorism? is a controversial but important issue in the struggle to ensure homeland security.

After a career in the military, LaVallee managed large apartment complexes. When he retired a second time, he spent several winters with expatriate friends in Mexico. Through their conversations, he became aware of the roots and dangers of the immigration problem. Mexico Immigration or Terrorism? is his first book.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

As American resentment toward the illegal immigration of Hispanics grew and the line between them and Americans of Mexican descent became blurred, he discovered this perception could lead to an unanticipated atmosphere of prejudice and possible
    The illegal aliens are bringing narcotics into the Barrio in large quantites and the Barrio is simply getting terrorized by the illegals. They are beginning to join the groups advocating the return of illegal aliens.. border enforecment.. better identifications. And yes.. there could be problems. But they want the illegal aliens removed and that means some of the problem can be dealt with in community groups.

gp
    illegal immigrants ARE TERRORIST.....they are economic terrorist.....

schools being dumded down and over run

E.R.s closing down at a remarkable rate

wages being manipulated

standard of living

wlefare systom going broke

medi-cade

medi-cal

AND OUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT STILL CHOOSES TO DO NOTHING!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gp
    illegal immigrants ARE TERRORIST.....they are economic terrorist.....

schools being dumded down and over run

E.R.s closing down at a remarkable rate

wages being manipulated

standard of living

wlefare systom going broke

medi-cade

medi-cal

AND OUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT STILL CHOOSES TO DO NOTHING!!!!!!
    gp ... true .. and I get tickled at your closing line .. hope you've made it a part of your signature so you don't have to repost it every time!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

I honestly had not thought of it in that way gp. I am seriously worried about the idea that the effort to get rid of the illegal aliens becomes a bigots effort rather than founded on fact. And when you read the stories, you know it is fact. La Raza and MECHa pulicity guys, though.. are pretty good at making rotten eggs out of a piece of cake.

And you guys are right.

Quote Originally Posted by shaw
    I honestly had not thought of it in that way gp. I am seriously worried about the idea that the effort to get rid of the illegal aliens becomes a bigots effort rather than founded on fact. And when you read the stories, you know it is fact. La Raza and MECHa pulicity guys, though.. are pretty good at making rotten eggs out of a piece of cake.
    shaw,

PMFJI .. I think it is something to consider ... as I've said several times before here in the forum .. Muslims have their radical hate groups and we know they stop at nothing .. and Hispanics have their hate groups as well ... their writings are proof enough.

Matter of fact, I think one of the websites tries to assert that the beheadings in Iraq were staged by the American govt. Don't quote me on that yet .. I'll have to research this .. but suffice it to say there is some EXTREME hate speech on their websites.

And, finally, have you ever seen a drunken party crasher be told he's not welcome? These writings of the Hispanic hate groups make them look like severe party crashers .. and they're drunk on their desire for power and the Aztlan daydream ... and they're uninformed .. zeal without balance or reason ..

EDIT .. I wasn't imaging things, imagine that! Here's links to the assertion that the Berg beheading was staged/fake.

http://aztlan.net/nick_berg_how_done.htm
    http://aztlan.net/berg_abu_ghraib_video.htm
    http://aztlan.net/fake_video.htm

BTTT

To my mind, yes, they are definitely terrorists. What other group would support themselves with smuggling humans by the 1,000's, running drugs, kidnapping and enslaving women for sexual purposes?? These are just 'goodhearted, honest folks wanting to work'..oh my, yes.

I lived in Singapore for a year. A republic. Any sort of illegal drug there is punishable by 30 strokes of the cane for a 1st offense ( that's in the case of personal use) and the second offense is death. SELLING drugs is an automatic death sentence. Amazingly some drug dealers can still be found.

We're too easy on those who smuggle drugs into our country. It should be capital punishment inflicted without appeal.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I lived in Singapore for a year. A republic. Any sort of illegal drug there is punishable by 30 strokes of the cane for a 1st offense ( that's in the case of personal use) and the second offense is death.
    RR, remember some years back when a kid got those 30 lashes and his parents in this country were having a fit? Well, I believe that some of those laws that sound cruel are good so long as the law applies to all. And I'm sure you know of the ME countries where dealing drugs is punishable by death. I have no problem with that.

Here, we lock them up and let them run their drug trafficing business from inside the prison. What kind of legal system is that?

Drug dealers are terrorists as well as mass murderers in my opinion, and should be treated accordingly. Look at the people who get killed, innocent or not, when drug deals go bad. Look at the lives that are lost and ruined because of addiction.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Water always seeks it's own level. It's certainly within the realm of possibility {if it's not happened already} that these fanatical groups will use each other to accomplish their own goals. It's happened before...it's their nature.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)