Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here are two posts I made on the message board. I have been on the phones today and need to take a break to get dinner soon.

Sen. Greg Walker, R-Columbus, said he voted against it because he was concerned about the rights of children of illegal immigrants who, if born in the United States, are natural citizens. Targeting their mothers and fathers with the new law, Walker said, would infringe on their rights."

What right would this infringe on? The right to be with their parents? If that is the answer, then you are absolutely right.
    While you are at it Senator, please stop the infringement on the rights of millions of children who's parents are in prison for everything from petty theft to murder. These innocent children have constitutional rights!!!! Release their parents immediately!

Every day in the country, innocent children are hurt because their parents break the law. Immigration violations are no different. This is a chance the parents took when they chose to be criminals. It makes me sick so little consideration was paid to the future of the children. No illegal immigrant child's rights are violated any more than the child whose parents were murderers. Bad parental decisions affect kids, that is life.
    I just moved here from California. While in that state I met many illegals. They were from Russia, England, Ireland, Bosnia, China and Mexico. What is the race of an illegal? Just about any race on the planet has people who are in this country illegally. Those that ASSUME we are talking about a single race are ignorant and racist.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Here are two posts I made on the message board. I have been on the phones today and need to take a break to get dinner soon.

Sen. Greg Walker, R-Columbus, said he voted against it because he was concerned about the rights of children of illegal immigrants who, if born in the United States, are natural citizens. Targeting their mothers and fathers with the new law, Walker said, would infringe on their rights."

What right would this infringe on? The right to be with their parents? If that is the answer, then you are absolutely right.
    While you are at it Senator, please stop the infringement on the rights of millions of children who's parents are in prison for everything from petty theft to murder. These innocent children have constitutional rights!!!! Release their parents immediately!

Every day in the country, innocent children are hurt because their parents break the law. Immigration violations are no different. This is a chance the parents took when they chose to be criminals. It makes me sick so little consideration was paid to the future of the children. No illegal immigrant child's rights are violated any more than the child whose parents were murderers. Bad parental decisions affect kids, that is life.
    [quote:2omxhhmh]I just moved here from California. While in that state I met many illegals. They were from Russia, England, Ireland, Bosnia, China and Mexico. What is the race of an illegal? Just about any race on the planet has people who are in this country illegally. Those that ASSUME we are talking about a single race are ignorant and racist.
    [/quote:2omxhhmh]

Good for you Cayla
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope it passes because of the SOB's that hire these illegal aliens I lost my business. Becuase the illegals (mexicans) put the wrong stuff in my dog food that killed my dogs (dog sled tour business) I lost my home and everything else including my wife. There isn't a penalty harsh enough for the illegals and the people who hire them.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12