I've listed below a number of letters and blurbs I put together regarding the DREAM Act, in hopes that it may be of use to some of you looking for material to e-mail and fax to Senators. If you can use any of this, please use any of it you find useful to send out as soon as possible to the Senate.

Let's hammer them with correspondence, but also, don't forget phone calls!!!

NOTE: This same letter list has also been posted on the main DREAM Act thread: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-87045.html

I wanted to get it out also on it's own topic for maximum exposure to all who are cruising the ALIPAC boards. I hope this is OK with the Moderators.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Senator __________:

After the American people made it loud and clear that we rejected amnesty for illegal aliens just a few short months ago, now the Senate is back with more amnesty, just this time using the piece-meal approach. I am speaking about Dick Durbin’s DREAM Act.

Once again, Senator, NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM!!!

Are you going to stand with the vast majority of Americans and reject amnesty or will you work for the benefit of illegal aliens?

Senator, a vote for Amnesty will place the scarlet “Aâ€