Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Innocence of Muslims producer an illegal alien?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Innocence of Muslims producer an illegal alien?

After listening to the last 6 days of various news regarding the embassy riots throughout the Muslim world and the anger against the producer of the film Innocence of Muslims I started seeing reports that the suspected producer was an immigrant from Egypt.

I learned through various MSM outlets that the persons name was Nakoula Basseley Nakoula that he was an immigrant from Egypt.

Well the word immigrant told me one of three possibilities.

1. Illegal alien immigrant
    2. Green Card legal immigrant
    3. Naturalized US Citizen

My next thought was after he was convicted of felony drugs in 1997 why was he not deported back to Egypt?

And certainly after the Feds had him in custody for his 2009 conviction for felony bank fraud why was he not deported?

So what I see is we have a two-time convicted felon who was still allowed to remain in the US and now he is in the US spotlight over the production of his anti-Islamist film and he still remains in the US.

He should have been placed on the next plane to Egypt where he is from persona non grata.

Nobody that I have seen in the news media has even talked about his legal status in the US. Why is that? Because it may make Obama look bad? You decide.

Last edited by PatriotAZGUY; 09-17-2012 at 06:52 PM.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Banned
    Perhaps the media and the 1% are afraid this will hurt their efforts to push for more legal immigration if they continue to focus on the fact that the guy was an immigrant. Oh and he is apparently a Christian, so there may be a religious element to this that certain groups would rather have not come out into the open too much.

But what I found interesting was that he described himself as an ISRAELI American during the first day or two of this mess when he gave an interview to the Wall Street Journal. Was he trying to incite a religious war between the Jewish and Muslim people? We know he hates Muslims, but what about the Jewish people?
    Last edited by googler; 09-17-2012 at 06:51 PM.