Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interesting Challenge To The Bill!

The Senator from Colorado introduced a point of order saying that this bill violates the budget bill. Sessions is commenting now. What an interesting challenge!

I'm watching this on c-span right now. If they overlook this violation, any senator that votes to disregard this issue will lose votes!

I am proud to live in Colorado today!

duece212 , I am watching c-span right now with Senator Sessions on the floor, tell me I didnt hear right, I thought I heard the Senator say we must be fair to the illegals and the ones here 5 yrs should have path to citizenship! He has been very good but this worries me just a little, someone tell me I heard it wrong!
    Oh forgot to say, welcome duece, I am from Oklahoma and I am pretty proud of my Senators Inhofe and Coburn also.
    Oh hey I was busy typing and didn't notice Senator Coburn is on the floor now!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    duece212 , I am watching c-span right now with Senator Sessions on the floor, tell me I didnt hear right, I thought I heard the Senator say we must be fair to the illegals and the ones here 5 yrs should have path to citizenship! He has been very good but this worries me just a little, someone tell me I heard it wrong!
    Oh forgot to say, welcome duece, I am from Oklahoma and I am pretty proud of my Senators Inhofe and Coburn also.
    Oh hey I was busy typing and didn't notice Senator Coburn is on the floor now!
    You heard right, but I think if Sessions wants to sway votes he has to play a little to the other side atleast till things get moving back towards where we want it.

Unfortunately thats how I understand politics...he who BS's best wins.

I'm glad to see more senators standing up on this though.

that's why there are so many former lawyers in the House & Senate!
    Quote Originally Posted by duece212

Unfortunately thats how I understand politics...he who BS's best wins.

Session said he was going to do this yesterday on Lou Dobbs

I am watching now as the over bloated fat pig is shouting after his daily cocktails, Kennedy.(slurring his speech)

What a disgusting example of humanity.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

DeMint deserves a little respect as well. Laid a few good topics down and showed concern for the American People and our long term success.