Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Invaders Kill and Politicians Refuse to Enforce our Laws

This is an email forwarded to me by a friend. My anger level at the mess that our politicians have created and refuse to do anything about is already boiling and then I read Emily Moose's letter. We have traitors that claim to represent us in Washington when in reality they only represent themselves and their interests. We the People are going through the most difficult times in our nation's history and the powers that be do not give a damn. Don't believe me? Read the following story and come to your own conclusions. My conclusion is that we have needed to conduct a full house cleaning in our nation's capital for some time now. Sadly, most Americans, unless directly affected by this illegal invasion, continue on their merry way and close their eyes to the destruction that rains down on them, aided and abetted by our leaders that have forsaken their oaths of office.
    Wednesday 12-31-2008

My name is Emily Moose. I am a 60 year old Mother of 4 and Grandmother of 8. I was born and raised in Fayetteville, NC and moved to Charlotte Mecklenburg after college. My Son and two of my Daughters were born in Charlotte. I moved to South Carolina in 1984 and still reside in York County. I am pretty sure that no one who reads this really cares who I am or where I am from, however, after spending a very emotional Christmas season with my grandchildren, I felt compelled to write to all who have the power and the elected authority to make changes in the laws and uphold the already in place laws of this state and nation.

Each and every one of you took an Oath to uphold and defend the North Carolina Constitution and the US Constitution, and you are sworn to do this "So Help You God". Protecting the Citizens of North Carolina is your sworn duty. My family and I, live each and every day in anguish, because you all have failed to do your duty and continue to turn a deaf ear and a blind eye to the safety of the people of North Carolina.

According to a ratification of the US Constitution, by the North Carolina legislators, Article IV, Section 4, "The United States shall guarantee to every state in this Union a Republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion."

The state of North Carolina and every state in this nation, has been and continues to be invaded by illegal immigrants. When you, our elected officials, do nothing to help or support our local police and sheriff departments protect the citizens from illegals who sneak into our Nation, you are providing a "safe haven" for criminals, and that my friends is a felony.

It is appalling to me that our State legislators are aiding and abetting this activity. We have several counties in North and South Carolina that were effectively combating the criminal aspect that is a direct result of the presence of illegals. These counties are successfully identifying arrested people through the 287G Federal program.

Many counties in North Carolina have been able to identify thousands of murders, sex offenders, child predators, human traffic smugglers, drug dealers, and many more. If this 287G program had been in effect in Brunswick County, NC in 2005 my only Son, Scott Gardner, would be alive today. Scott was killed by a 6 time DUI offender.

The man that killed my child had been in front of a judge in North Carolina on 5 different occasions, but never was he sentenced to jail time or deported. I hold the system responsible for Scott's death. You see our legislators hold the civil rights of the millions of illegals in higher regard than for those of us who respect the laws, abide by the rules, pay our taxes and work for a better tomorrow.

In reference to the funding for the 287G program, Senator Kinnard, from Orange and Person County, has been quoted as saying that ""We've given them so much money to do nothing but damage," said Kinnard, co-chair of the Appropriations on Justice and Public Safety Committee. "Just hurting people, it's terrible. I just feel as though the state of North Carolina and sheriffs have no business getting involved in federal issues."

She also stated that all people are "God's children". Yes, we are, however, some of God's children have a high regard for precious human life and the others need to be held accountable. She also was quoted as saying that many people die as a result of Drunk Driving, and again, she is correct. The tragedy that drinking and driving bring is unacceptable.

The difference between a citizen committing harm due to drinking and driving, is that the citizen can be found after and is held accountable financially and is punished by the judicial system. Most illegals that hurt and kill because of drinking and driving never get apprehended and if they do, they make bail and vanish into the fabric of the Nation again. They carry no insurance and most have no state issued privilege to drive. 1

The man that drove the truck that struck my family head on was very informed as to how to circumvent the law. Despite screams from the vehicle that carried my family, he fled the scene. He removed his clothing and buried it so that DNA could not prove that he was the driver.

Now for someone who claimed not to speak or understand English, he was very knowledgeable about how to cover his crimes. This knowledge does not just come to these people. They are groomed prior to ever entering our Nation through the holes in the fences.

They know exactly what states to go to for driving licenses, they know just how to get their children in our schools, they know just how many children to have in this Nation and how much free money each child will get them. As state legislators, you must see that this is a dangerous treat to our safety. You must uphold your oath to protect the citizens.

After our family's personal tragedy, we received medical bills for the care that my son and his wife Tina received. The four illegal immigrants never were billed for their medical treatment. My beautiful daughter-in-law remains in a permanent vegetative state today and is being cared for in a nursing facility in Dunn, NC. All of my son's life insurance money was taken by Medicare for her care there.

My two beautiful grandchildren, who are for all intents and purposes, orphans, are not eligible for Medicare, but my tax dollars and the tax dollars of Tina's family, have to pay to incarcerate the illegal that stole our future. All of his legal expenses have been taken care of by the North Carolina taxpayers and my feeling is, that even though he is in prison, his life is much better because of our citizens' tax dollars.

The most horrible part of our story is that, we are not isolated. Twenty five American citizens are killed every single day, at the hands of a illegal. Senator Kinnard has also stated that Sen. Sue Myrick of Mecklenburg County and the County of Alamance are guilty of racial profiling.. How dare her or any other legislator that shares her same ridiculous misgivings make such statements.

The facts prove that this is not a racial issue, IT IS ONE OF NATIONAL SECURITY. Only when you walk in the shoes of the Gardner's or any of the other families that are listed on website VOIAC.org or Operation Body Count, can you fully understand how critical this kind of thinking is. Senator Kinnard also believes that we should have open borders with Mexico like that of Canada.

How many more 9/11's does she want to see in her lifetime? Homeland Security should be a number one topic on each of your agendas, and as long as we allow anyone to come and go across our borders and stay as long as they see fit and partake of our resources, we have absolutely no security from anything.

On Jan 12th, we are holding in Rock Hill, SC a National Truth and Information Gathering. We have invited Senator Kinnard personally, however she stated that she did not have the time nor could she afford to attend. We offered to pay her way, but she still refused to be with us and hear the real facts and truths regarding the need to curb and downsize the number of immigrants allowed to enter our country.

As a Co-Chairperson of the Public Safety Appropriations Committee for the state of NC, one would think that she might better serve her state and her constituents by attending and gathering facts rather than acting and speaking out of ignorance. There will be testimony from many from all over the Nation as well as the state of North and South Carolina.

We would love for all state representatives to attend. For more information and/or details of the meeting, please call Virginia Faircloth at 803-984-1689. Our nation suffers in excess of 9,000 deaths a year at the hands of "illegal" aliens. These numbers are higher than the losses we suffer in the Iraq War.

Unacceptable, preventable, and unless you, as a state legislator take a firm stand to enforce on all levels our immigration laws, you are aiding in these heinous crimes. If I sound mad and betrayed, it is because I am. My state and nation has betrayed it's citizens far to long, and for me, I paid the ultimate price.

Thank you for attention,
    Emily Moose 1903 York Hwy.York, SC 29745

ELE
    For Ms. Moose,

God Bless You and your family! You are not alone, many Americans feel the same way that you do about the betrayal of our government in favor of the illegal's population.

I'm so sorry for your terrible and tragic loss. I hope you will tell your story on Lou Dobbs and/or Glenn Beck so that more Americans can either confirm what they know about illegals and/or so more Americans can be educated.

It seems that too many Americans think that this problem is someone else's problem and the truth is that if one innocent American is hurt and/or killed it becomes a serious problem for all of us.

Again, I am truly so sorry for the pain and loss you and your family have endured! And I thank you for your courage in coming forward.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for posting Loneprotester....I sent the story to several congressmen on our side and asked them to share it in the halls of congress...especially since it it quite evident to see where Obama is headed due to his cabinet choices.

I also sent it to about 15 MSM shows and informed them they are as guilty as the illegal alien as they cow tow to special interest groups and refuse to report the crime and the truths of illegal immigration..

I will hound these people everyday and not give up until they start listening to the American People
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The difference between a citizen committing harm due to drinking and driving, is that the citizen can be found after and is held accountable financially and is punished by the judicial system. Most illegals that hurt and kill because of drinking and driving never get apprehended and if they do, they make bail and vanish into the fabric of the Nation again. They carry no insurance and most have no state issued privilege to drive. 1

The man that drove the truck that struck my family head on was very informed as to how to circumvent the law. Despite screams from the vehicle that carried my family, he fled the scene. He removed his clothing and buried it so that DNA could not prove that he was the driver.

Now for someone who claimed not to speak or understand English, he was very knowledgeable about how to cover his crimes. This knowledge does not just come to these people. They are groomed prior to ever entering our Nation through the holes in the fences.

They know exactly what states to go to for driving licenses, they know just how to get their children in our schools, they know just how many children to have in this Nation and how much free money each child will get them. As state legislators, you must see that this is a dangerous treat to our safety. You must uphold your oath to protect the citizens.
    Exactly, and they have people already in place to make sure they get it. Can someone please tell me how a person can have a job waiting for them here when our own citizens spend months and traveling sometimes to try a find a job? How can you get one when you can't read, speak the language, have no education or ability to fill out an application and a citizen can't? They know more about getting around our laws than we do and free legal help to boot. Heck they open businesses and scam the people and this country and exit without a question asked......I really don't get it. I could never get away with it. It's promoting more illegal behavior and is making our country more and more un-safe with each passing year. It's like there's another underground country existing beyond ours and so far, it apparently has better pay-offs than living honest and legal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's an article from Feb. 2006 that describes this preventable tragedy:

-----

starnewsonline.com
    Murder plea from illegal immigrant in DWI case
    By Ken Little
    Staff Writer

Published: Saturday, February 18, 2006 at 3:30 a.m.
    Last Modified: Saturday, February 18, 2006 at 1:15 a.m.

BOLIVIA | The illegal immigrant responsible for a drunken driving crash last year that killed Charlotte-area school teacher Phillip Scott Gardner and left his wife in a coma pleaded guilty Friday to second-degree murder.

Gardner’s family shed tears and hugged as 26-year-old Ramiro Gallegos was sentenced by Brunswick County Superior Court Judge William C. Gore Jr. to a prison term of 14 years to 17 years and eight months.

When his prison time is done, Gallegos will be turned over to federal immigration authorities. Because he was deported twice and then returned to the United States and committed a crime, Gallegos could serve another 10 years in federal prison before being sent back to his native Mexico, District Attorney Rex Gore said.

Since coming to the United States in 1998, Gallegos showed a blatant disregard for laws on drinking and driving, Gore said. He was charged five previous times with driving while impaired, including three cases in North Carolina that resulted in DWI convictions in Brunswick County in 2004 and Duplin County in 2003.

Gallegos also was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to cause serious injury, felony hit and run and habitual driving while impaired. His blood- alcohol content after the July 16 crash was 0.22 percent, nearly three times the state legal limit of 0.08 percent.

“It’s difficult to face this man. He’s done so much damage,â€

Move to new section for Americans killed by illegals.