Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Investigations Begin: Holder on the Hot Seat in Black Pa

The Investigations Begin: Holder on the Hot Seat in Black Panther Case

Posted on January 7, 2011 by Ben Johnson
    by Ben Johnson

New Congressional leaders have begun their investigations into the most potent scandal facing the Obama administration, one that seems destined to expose injustice at the highest levels of government. Rep. Lamar Smith, R-TX, the new chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, has opened a probe into the Justice Department’s handling of the Black Panther case in a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder. Smith is looking into whether the case’s dismissal, and the underlying culture of the department’s Voting Rights division, show a decision to deny justice to a broad category of Americans based on race. In the five-page letter, Smith writes, “Allegations that the Civil Rights Division has engaged in a practice of race-biased enforcement of voting rights law must be investigated by the Committee.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"GET, EM! LAMAR!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good, it's about time. Everyone should be treated EQUALLY, and not given special treatment based on race.

I can hardly wait for them to question this nest of powerful Racist bigots .
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson