Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An Invitation To Anti-Amnesty International

United We Stand - (with) - Amnesty We Fall

The Only Form Of Acceptable Immigration Reform

Anti-Amnesty International can account for more than 20,000,000 illegal criminal aliens from around the world on U.S. soil accounting for billions of dollars of indebtedness to the American tax payer. In California alone these criminals cost the tax payers $200,000,000 a year for social services provided none of which are available to a U.S. citizen. It is very evident we need to evoke legalization known as the National Deportation and Abatement Act to resolve our national security and domestic terrorist infestation issue.

www.anti-amnestyinternational.org

www.americagonestupid.com

It is time to take drastic measures to end a drastic problem
    Free men own guns, slaves dont

I have sad for a long time that immigration was originally intended to help build America and to infuse men and women who wanted to be naturalized and supportive of America and the American ideals and way of life.

What we have today is the reverse and an out right threat to America. This is with the complacency and complicity of self serving and unconstitutional government and citizens.

Immigration should be for the help of America. When there is no help needed or the situation has turned into a terrorist plot then ALL IMMIGRATION SHOULD BE STOPPED!!!! Until such time that adequate laws and being upheld...the borders are secure and the Nation unemployment rate has dropped to ZERO!!!!

That's my "immigration reform" package...

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Immigration should be for the help of America.... ALL IMMIGRATION SHOULD BE STOPPED!!!! Until such time that adequate laws and being upheld...the borders are secure and the Nation unemployment rate has dropped to ZERO!!!!

That's my "immigration reform" package...
    Count me in. (I'd settle for a true unemployment rate of 4%.)

Enforcement first, at border, workplace, and welfare office.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade