Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    All in all, the fact that a Mormon got 25% and won some delegates in Iowa is actually pretty significant.
    Especially being that these people were voting religion and anti-Morman----instead of policies/issues and a qualified president.
    Bren that isn't totally true. Read IowaPatriots comments in this thread.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-571879.html#top
    What people say at this site----- is totally different than what the citizens of Iowa were saying under those blogs!! If they came to this site, that means that they are intelligent and realized it was necessary to research issues----and to not vote for a president based on his religion.

They were specifically coming on and plastering anti-Morman BS all over the blogs in Iowa---even making up lies.
    First of all, you don't know who those people are sitting behind the computers. They could very well be Obama or Clinton operatives posing as citizens of Iowa. One woman interviewed, out taking a walk, said she was getting away from the phone calls from Clinton. She screamed, "leave me alone. I'm thinking of getting a restraining order." Her operatives are unrelenting. So don't think you know who is writing those things. I dare say you don't even know me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    All in all, the fact that a Mormon got 25% and won some delegates in Iowa is actually pretty significant.
    yep
    he didnt do that bad

Banned
    Especially being that these people were voting religion and anti-Morman----instead of policies/issues and a qualified president.
    Bren that isn't totally true. Read IowaPatriots comments in this thread.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-571879.html#top
    What people say at this site----- is totally different than what the citizens of Iowa were saying under those blogs!! If they came to this site, that means that they are intelligent and realized it was necessary to research issues----and to not vote for a president based on his religion.

They were specifically coming on and plastering anti-Morman BS all over the blogs in Iowa---even making up lies.
    First of all, you don't know who those people are sitting behind the computers. They could very well be Obama or Clinton operatives posing as citizens of Iowa. One woman interviewed, out taking a walk, said she was getting away from the phone calls from Clinton. She screamed, "leave me alone. I'm thinking of getting a restraining order." Her operatives are unrelenting. So don't think you know who is writing those things. I dare say you don't even know me.
    I did get a call from some friends of the family today and they said Clinton forgot it was over and at 6 this morn, they got one more call asking for a help accross the nation for Bullery and shed be back!!!
    The nerve
    6am? that would tick me off... but after it was over
    no way

Yep, and her tactics of her or her people are like this. Go to this thread and page three.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-96898-days0 ... sc-50.html

Read AmericanPatriot's post.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324