Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NOamNASTY

"Citizen justice, do you not have a defence or good argument so you use sarcasm ?"

NEITHER! I am EXTREMELY concerned as to WHERE we are going in this country with muslims. Just like the latinos are making demands, the muslims are also. THEIR demands are for us to accomodate their religion, while christian religion is being trod upon.

It started a couple years ago with women wanting their faces covered for driver licenses, and moved on from there. Taxi drivers not carrying passengers who had a bottle of wine, grocery clerks refusing to check out a package of bacon, footbaths in airports, footbaths in colleges/universities, accomodations on campuses for praying, etc. etc. etc. AND THEIR DEMANDS ARE WINNING!!!!!!

While their religion is OK in schools, christianity IS NOT?

Just where is this leading? I don't want my female relatives (nor myself) living under sharia law.

SO I ASK AGAIN.......IS THE SITE I POSTED FOR REAL?????? Just where is this leading? This is VERY SERIOUS and needs AND DESERVES discussion.

BrightNail

" Also, are you aware that ONLY American citizens can donate."

According to TV, 35,000 people donated this $4.2 million. Do you realize how many muslims there are in this country? If only half of the 35,000 were muslim, its only a drop in the bucket of the muslim population.

I think instead of talking about fear mongering, we need IN-DEPTH discussion of ramifications!

MW
    BrightNail wrote:

hahahaha... This post has got to be the most ignorant thread I have yet to see on this forum.
    I am so utterly shocked that some here have actually taken their fears to this level. hahahhaa... you are very desperate.
    I didn't think it could get any more ridiculous, but I see the MSM generated fear has even infected some here.
    You are the same fear mongoring that is feeding this country into debt and war mongoring.
    Why do you insist on being so insulting to folk who don't share your vision or opinions? NoamNasty is entitled to her opinion, just as your are. If you want to argue what she has presented, that's fine. However, I would ask that you do it in a civil manner. Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No one wants our country to be radically changed - other than the one worlders - and right now they have all the power.

The idea that Ron Paul is somehow the pawn of Muslims seems a little farfetched. That he would be attacked in this manner makes me think he poses a threat to those one worlders. The entire media has made light of him, almost everyone has tried to pretend he doesn't exist? As yourself why?

As for thinking if we stop interferring in other countries, we will be attacked by everyone in the world seems to me exactly the mindset the oneworlders want. If they can keep us afraid of one horror or the other, they can control us because we won't 'change horses in midstream'.

If we are going to get out of this - we are going to have to change horses otherwise we are going to be sucked into a whirlpool.

I am not saying Ron Paul is the best candidate - but when attacks are so 'odd' - then one has to assume he has something that make the powers that be afraid. Every 'odd' attack makes me look at him with a more favorable eye.

What we have done in Iraq - even Afghanistan has not made us any safer - why would anyone think so.

People we can see that our borders are open. They are not only open, they are welcoming. That openess is protected by the force of our government. Just look at the BP agents and LE that are being prosecuted when they try. Our government is working every minute to come up with some way to make legal all these people who have come into this country illegally. How many people desiring our demise have come across that border? We don't have a clue - I think our government has a pretty good idea - and it's OK with them. How many of them will our government make citizens and give them the right to vote and influence our government?

Now we have been messing around in the governments of the world, the ME since 1950's. How's that working for us?

Why not give some thought to building up the defenses of this country, closing the borders, cleaning our everyone who shouldn't be here - adopt a sensible immigration policy - and pay attention to what is going on here.

WE are being taken over by people who are being encouraged, aided and abetted by our very own government while they pursue their 'War on Terror'. That's a joke. You can't fight terrorists by leaving your border open for anyone and anything to come across. When you look at the so called 'War on Terror' that includes the invasion of Iraq, and possibly Iran, the Patriot Act - in light of the way our borders and immigration are handled - surely you are asking questions. If they handle the border, as if they don't think there are threats, why not question just how many threats there are in the ME countries.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have supported Ron Paul for many months........BUT I WANT ALL THE FACTS, not just those spoon fed to me.

BrightNail seems to only want to ridicule anyone who questions her candidate. As I stated previously, this deserves DEBATE.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I have supported Ron Paul for many months........BUT I WANT ALL THE FACTS, not just those spoon fed to me.

BrightNail seems to only want to ridicule anyone who questions her candidate. As I stated previously, this deserves DEBATE.
    Agreed. Good point. Civil debate is good and needed for us to make informed decisions. But the ridicule and condescention has to go. Debate, discuss, share your opinion, but PLEASE no disrespectful comments, snide remarks etc.

Just debate the facts please.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I liked Ron paul for years now . I like most everything about him . I still do agree with some of his positions .

Only thing is I see a growing danger from islam . I do not agree with anything the teror groups do and don't think Israel and the USA is all to blame for what these groups do . If they only bomb and kill because of us, then why are they invading so many nations ?

Thses radicals don't just kill, they over kill . I won't have any part in blaming others for their savage ways . Also the moderates don't speak out against this as often as they should .

I was hoping for others to help us by posting all they can find on all three candidates .

I also suspect any candidate who has been in office for a long time . It seems it would be hard survive in that possition if all you did was disagree . Look how hard it is to just survive a politicle discussion board .

Also I don't want to upset anyone or make anyone mad . We all want whats best for our nation .

MW
    You're right about us living in dangerous times, NoamNasty. It's important that folks consider that when selecting a President. I also believe you're right in supporting Duncan Hunter as our future leader - I share your enthusiasm. Without a doubt, he is the most qualified to assume the position of Commander-In-Chief of our Armed Forces. Hunter support peace through strength.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just a word of caution here.
    Your debates are welcome but insults and name calling will not be allowed.
    Please read our rules and keep things clean.
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    MD
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, there is no excusing what terrorists do.

But whether it hurts or not, whether we want to look at it with open eyes or not, we are going to have to admit what we are doing, what we have been doing for 60 years in the ME has not and is not working.

We have intereferred in their governments - that's a fact. That has not engendered good will from these people - that's a fact.

Also, we really to have to look at Israel and Palestine. Not taking any sides or commenting on the right or wrong, but we have to see that these people have been fighting over a very small piece of land for 60 years and things are not getting that much better.

Palestine has been facing a much better army, civilian police force, etc., for all these years, and they are still fighting. And there's isn't even any oil in that region.

What makes us think that by using our might to effectively destroy Iraq, we are going to accomplish peace? I just don't think we will. I think they will be fighting us - somewhere- as long as they are alive. It isn't just some terrorists we are fighting in Iraq - we are fighting the Iraqi people also.

To suggest we look at this thing realistically is not wrong. When something isn't working, it is wrong to NOT look at it realistically.

I see a growing danger from Islam - not in terrorism - but in invasion within - just like the illegals.

Once again, any group can move in enough numbers, to a small state and control 2 votes in the Senate - think about it. Two votes may not sound like much, but they can be very powerful.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast