Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
How can we teach our children individual responsibility when we continue to vote in Neocons (Democrats and Republicans) who insist on intervening, protecting, policing, etc... other sovereign nations with our tax dollars? Sovereign responsibility is the responsibility of each individual Nation not the UN, NAU, defunct USSR, Communist China, etc... Through "Trade" our private sector and Churches can fund and assist our friends in other countries not our government.

Who would anyone in this forum trust if you wanted to send money to Israel to help their cause? Our government, naught! Your local Church independent from the pyramid denominations, yes! There are other organization such as Guardian Angels and probably more that I do not know about who are more trustworthy than our government.

When the Muslims invaded Pakistan and the surrounding countries who were Hindu, Buddha, and Christian at the time they forced the locals to become Muslim or die. Therefore when some of these Muslims come here they either secretly practice their original religion (they still fear Muslims) or become Americanized to the point that Islam is irrelevent to them. How do we know whom is on our side and who is radical?

Personally I believe the reason Muslims here are supporting Paul has little to do with our situation in Iraq because the Democrats want to end that war as well, also Democrats under Clinton helped Muslims in Serbia. I think the Muslims here support Paul because he wants to abolish the IRS. Recall within the last couple of years Muslims have been complaining about paying interest on loans because that is against their religion? Paying taxes may very well be against their religion as well.

Maybe because the church is not responsible for our national security .

If something happened and we needed a base in the Middle East we have Israel .
We have separation of Church and State and since Dr. Paul is an expert on the Constitution how can you suggest that a vote for Paul would be a vote for the Church being responsible for National Security? In fact your implication would be a governmental denomination (Church) issue something I obviously oppose!