Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Israel's Sharon Resigns!! Protests in TURKEY!!

It was just flashed on the news that Israel's Sharon is resigning within a half an hour and asking that the Parliament be dissolved and new elections held. He is upset with those that are resisting his decision to remove Irsaelis from the Gaza Strip.

Instanbul, Turkey has violent protests with people upset about what they learned was a "government sponsored bombing" of a group.

Keep an eye on Israel to see what is going on and also Turkey.

That's major shake-ups in two more countries.

Turmoil Abounds.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-12836.html - scroll down to post that lists the countries standing up.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gosh, Judy--I MISSED THAT. That's very puzzling. I'll go put it on the news right now. THAT is HUGE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

UPDATE on SHARON-- I just heard the latest on Sharon. He is going to announce that he is leaving the Likud party and forming another party. Evidently, he isn't going to resign.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

why not?

Hey; What's the big surprise? Sharon is a war criminal, doesn't dare leave israel(goes to Muricah in safety for now) lest he be prosecuted for the crimes.

His son was just convicted of big time fraud and that reflects badly on ariel, as those in the know see him as the fraudster he is. The tree the apple, and the rotten fruit.

Brent Scowcroft former National Security Advisor from the US claims that sharon has bush wrapped around his pinky finger. Yes folks; he rules US, not US ruling him. It is about to get very dangerous for the US worldwide.

Like I say to my Jewish friends that still support anything israel does,

"lie down with dogs, get fleas"

I won't even comment on the idiot religious right that have empowered the sharon-bush crime cabal. By now they are in the realm of the fantasy and seemingly content to stay there.

Refer to Washingtons' Farewell Address to understand from a true American why we don't need allies. When you consider that britain and israel are our only "allies" you will begin to understand the extent to which we are screwed !! cheers glenn

Bootise, he resigned earlier and is also withdrawing from the party to start a new party and has asked the President of Israel to dissolve the partliament and hold new elections. Under Israeli law that is supposed to occur in 90 days. He resigned because of factions in his party that he formed 30 years ago are fighting him on the withdrawal from the Gaza strip.

Glenn, you raise an interesting point that our only allies are Israel and UK.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bootsie, Sharon is on CNN right now and I can't tell if he's resigned or not. Early this morning he was resigning. Now I can't tell. They are still referring to him as the Prime Minister. Maybe he's resigning as of a certain date. He is committed to the road map. Israel is in turmoil.

Stay Tuned!!

This is Huge!

also

Hi Judy you wrote;

"He resigned because of factions in his party that he formed 30 years ago are fighting him on the withdrawal from the Gaza strip."

Yes this of course, but also in the mix is that he is a crony criminal, and has been caught at it, and many Isrealis feel held hostage by his power. He is not a nice man. Our biggest, bestest buddy, Ariel Sharon. Think about that after you really research the guy and what he has done. We generally pay for what he has done in all ways including money. cheers glenn

Glenn, what about Peres? What is his story?

natural--this is SO WEIRD. I just responded to another one of your posts and said what I thought about ISRAEL and then I clicked on this one and find that you are saying exactly what I was saying!!

I basically said that, not only was Chertoff Jewish, so are Wolfowitz, Feith and several other NEO-Cons who were PUSHING for us to go to war in Iraq. AND, the only two groups who benefited from that action was Chalabi's Iraqi National Congress and ISRAEL. Chalabi wanted to RULE Iraq so he fed us false "intelligence" and Israel was the only country in the region who was "threatened" by Saddam. He was no threat to the US. Bush and his Neo Con cronies had this planned before he ever won the Presidency and it was ALL FOR ISRAEL.

NOW, you mentioned something about the far religious right. I need to go find something that I read in the paper yesterday about the Jews SLAMMING the religious right. Let me see if I can find it.

Here it is! I just CHEERED when I read this because the religious right WANTS to align themselves with Israel and it has something to do with Armageddon. They believe that, when Jesus comes back, he will come back in Jerusalem. They think that it's okay for Jews to be there because they are "God's Chosen People" and God promised them the land.

National Briefs
    U.S. Jewish leader calls 'religious right' 'zealots'
    JOURNAL WIRE REPORT
    Sunday, November 20, 2005

HOUSTON - The leader of the largest branch of American Judaism blasted conservative religious activists in a speech yesterday, calling them "zealots" who claim a "monopoly on God" while promoting anti-gay policies akin to Adolf Hitler's.

Rabbi Eric Yoffie, the president of the liberal Union for Reform Judaism, said that "religious right" leaders believe that "unless you attend my church, accept my God and study my sacred text, you cannot be a moral person."

"What could be more bigoted than to claim that you have a monopoly on God?" he said during the movement's national assembly in Houston, which runs through today.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast