Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Italy: 880 Schools Have More Foreign-Born Pupils than Native Italians

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Italy: 880 Schools Have More Foreign-Born Pupils than Native Italians

Italy: 880 Schools Have More Foreign-Born Pupils than Native Italians

by CHRIS TOMLINSON 3 Nov 2021

The number of foreign-born pupils in Italian schools is on the rise, with at least 880 schools across the country now having more foreign-born pupils and native Italians.

Schools with more than 50 per cent foreign-born pupils have increased from 805 to 880 in the last year, with more than half of the schools being kindergartens. At least 8.4 per cent of kindergartens in Italy have over 30 per cent foreign-born pupils.

Foreign-born pupils represent around 10.3 per cent of the total number of pupils in Italy, or 877,000 pupils out of 8,484,000 who attended an Italian school in the last year, newspaper Il Giornale
    reports. The 10.3 per cent figure is an increase since 2018 when the figure sat at 9.4 per cent.

3,809 schools across the country, mainly in Northern Italy, have rates of 30 per cent or more migrant children — 6.8 per cent of the total number of schools in the country, up from 5.3 per cent in 2016/2017.

In terms of regions, the region of Lombardy has the highest number of schools with migrant populations over 30 per cent, at 1,041, but Emilia-Romagna has the highest proportion, with 16.2 per cent of schools exceeding the 30 per cent migrant pupil threshold.

Breitbart London
    @BreitbartLondon

Study: Italian Children Fleeing Heavily Migrant Populated Schools

Native Italian Children Fleeing Heavily Migrant Populated Schools
    A study has claimed that schools in Milan with high proportions of migrant pupils are seeing "white flight" of local children.

breitbart.com

11:00 AM · Oct 12, 2018

According to Il Giornale, the 30 per cent migrant student threshold was set up by the Italian Ministry of Education in 2010 in order to better facilitate integration efforts.

Milan, which has a large portion of schools with a high number of migrant-background pupils, reportedly saw up to 56 per cent of Italian parents in the city enrolling their children into non-catchment area schools
    in order to avoid them, according to a study published in 2018.

Milanese teachers also spoke out about problems with teaching foreign children, many of whom do not speak Italian.

“Over the past five years, there has been a considerable increase in the concentration of children with non-native speakers and from other countries that do not understand and do not speak Italian,” teachers, parents, and school administrators said in a letter to Milan’s Mayor Beppe Sala.

In other countries, such as Germany, some schools have migrant-background populations far higher than just 30 per cent, with some
    up to 99 per cent, such as the Schoeneberg Spreewald Elementary School in Berlin.

Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) study data released in 2019 revealed that migrant pupils in Germany and Austria performed
    far below the standards of native-born pupils.

Breitbart London
    @BreitbartLondon

Europe: School Tests Show Huge Gaps Between Migrants and Natives

Europe: School Tests Show Huge Gaps Between Migrants and Natives
    According to data, immigrants in Austria perform below their native counterparts. In Germany, 20 per cent of 15-year-olds can barely read.

breitbart.com

6:20 AM · Dec 7, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/11/03/italy-880-schools-have-more-foreign-born-pupils-than-native-italians/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Milan, which has a large portion of schools with a high number of migrant-background pupils, reportedly saw up to 56 per cent of Italian parents in the city enrolling their children into non-catchment area schools in order to avoid them, according to a study published in 2018.

Maybe 10 - 15 years ago, a coworker moved to a new neighborhood. She put her 10 year old daughter into the local public school. Her daughter told the mother that she didn't like going to that school, because she felt culturally, that she didn't fit in with most of the kids. The coworker ended up sending her to a private school.

In my area of Florida, there is a large Puerto Rican presence. Most of the time when I go shopping or to a restaurant, I hear Spanish as well as English. There are billboards around here that are only in Spanish. When I hear my next door neighbors on one side, they only speak Spanish, although they can speak English perfectly. Any one who does work for them on the house speaks Spanish. The music they listen to outside is Spanish. The mother has a 1 year old. She lives with her mother. I wonder if the kid will learn Spanish, before he learns English.

The Puerto Ricans are Americans, so they have every right to be here. They just sound like foreigners, because they speak Spanish. I have to say, that it makes me a bit uncomfortable. When and where I grew I only heard English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Send these "migrants" home and diversify their countries.

We are full up and we are FED up with this invasion. No more people coming here.

They need to effect change in their own countries and bring in new people on their soil.

It is o.k. to dump the entire world on the USA but not o.k. to dump entire cities from around the world on their soil? Bull crap!

20 year moratorium on all immigration into the USA. Go find another country to dump yourself on.

And why aren't these "migrants" going to Puerto Rico. Should diversify that Island. Let them rebuild it and open their businesses there. Bring some China manufacturing into Puerto Rico.

LOAD 'EM ON SHIPS OUT OF HERE.
    Last edited by Beezer; 11-03-2021 at 01:25 PM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL