Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To me, it looks as though they want the public to think that only Americans commit awful crimes, and not illegal aliens. They are descriminating against an entire regional population, and not violators who come into this country illegally. If the rapist who got that little 10-year old girl pregnant here in Idaho had been an American, this story would've been all over the news for weeks, if only for the fact that she was the youngest child to have a baby.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    They use to teach an article should inform the public of: who, what, where, when, why and how.

Earlier tonight I read of a murder..........the entire description of the suspect consisted of "about age 20"..........that was it! Unbelievable.

No gender, race, hair color--shaved head, eye color, height, weight, no physical mention of a scar, tattoo, limp, or so forth, and not even a clothing despription. No murder weapon was cited nor if the suspect was considered armed and dangerous.
    The policy of not giving a suspect's description is a threat to public safety and the public can't aid in identifying the suspect.

Under comments of articles we should pose questions.

Newspaper have sued the Federal government for information with the Freedom of Information Act.

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

Like all federal agencies, the Department of Justice (DOJ) generally is required under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) to disclose records requested in writing by any person. However, agencies may withhold information pursuant to nine exemptions and three exclusions contained in the statute. The FOIA applies only to federal agencies and does not create a right of access to records held by Congress, the courts, or by state or local government agencies. Each state has its own public access laws that should be consulted for access to state and local records.

Each federal agency is responsible for meeting its FOIA responsibilities for its own records. A list of Principal FOIA Contacts At Federal Agencies is available from this site. Likewise, each Department of Justice component is responsible for processing FOIA requests for the records that it maintains. Consult the DOJ FOIA Reference Guide and the List of Individual DOJ Components and FOIA Contacts if you plan to make a FOIA request to the Department of Justice. Before making a FOIA request, you should first browse About DOJ, Press Room, Publications & Documents, and Reading Rooms, which contain information already available to the public. If you are not familiar with this Web site, please refer to How to Use This Home Page for more specific guidance.
    http://www.usdoj.gov/oip/index.html
    Once again confirming that PC (political correctness, especially the unfaltering and absolute pursuit of political correctness) can be hazardness to individual's health - if not an entire society.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    And if they do report a latino committing a crime they very seldom say whether or not he is illegal. But, sad to say, I always think that they are illegal.
    My local news doesnt even GIVE a description IF the person is HISPANIC! Then they tell viewers to call the police if they suspect someone. How in the heck can anyone report a suspicious person with NO DESCRIPTION? If the perpetrator is white or black they will say so. So it IS DISCRIMINATORY!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    And if they do report a latino committing a crime they very seldom say whether or not he is illegal. But, sad to say, I always think that they are illegal.
    My local news doesnt even GIVE a description IF the person is HISPANIC! Then they tell viewers to call the police if they suspect someone. How in the heck can anyone report a suspicious person with NO DESCRIPTION? If the perpetrator is white or black they will say so. So it IS DISCRIMINATORY!
    So true Butterbean! In fact, if I hear a case in which no description is being given, I automatically assume it's a hispanic and probably illegal at that. Sorry, that's the way it is and i'm not the one who created that situation!

Why? Because if the suspect were black or white, they certainly would have included that information in the description.

This country doesn't like to admit that other countries could be at fault in any of the food poisenings either...That's why we haven't heard anything about the tainted tomatoes yet.

Remember when China sent the lead painted toys here to the U.S. ? Our country apologized to China?

Gee, let us not offend anyone from a foreign country...But if it's an American, throw him under the bus!

Sometimes I CAN'T help wondering whether some of the MSM are ILLEGAL aliens THEMSELVES!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Sometimes I CAN'T help wondering whether some of the MSM are ILLEGAL aliens THEMSELVES!
    I'd say it's all about the 'MONEY'... These big shots in the MSM are probably getting big bucks for letting this type of corruption to continue....Of course that makes them corrupt too!

The root of all evil is usually about the 'MONEY'...That why we have illegal immigration, because certain people in this country are getting rich over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    This country doesn't like to admit that other countries could be at fault in any of the food poisenings either...That's why we haven't heard anything about the tainted tomatoes yet.

Remember when China sent the lead painted toys here to the U.S. ? Our country apologized to China?

Gee, let us not offend anyone from a foreign country...But if it's an American, throw him under the bus!
    I will always believe that the tainted tomatoes were from Mexico. The FDA is hiding the fact that the tomatoes came from there. Wouldnt it have been easier to fly some food inspectors to Mexico to make sure the tomatoes from there were okay or not, than testing every single state in the U.S.?

China is a communist hell hole and we should not be doing any business with them!

Everyone hates Americans now because of Bush.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    So true Molly. And if they did accuse a foreigner, there will be protests against Americans for doing so.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

All of these posts are great, and you know its a shame that they the media only tells you half the story. i thought I was the only one who really felt this way, I am with all of you. Thats great, well, it aint great but, its sad they have to do this. They probally dont want to "OFFEND" anyone.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast