Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here we go again. Middle Eastern men linked to McViegh? That's funny--I've read just about everything on that case and that's the first I've heard of anybody other than Nichols and McViegh being involved-- they both confessed.

This is the kind of thing that makes our site lose credibility.

Sorry Bob, but I heard about the middle eastern men long long ago.

And for transport, I have 15 horses...yup...so I don't have to worry about gas...I just worry about getting back to cooking on wood stoves and having no a/c and fridge. It could get that bad...but I'm hoping not. I have a wood stove out in the shed, old old thing...it would work if necessary...

I really do worry about the oil thing. It's putting everyone in a vise. It's already been announced that natural gas will go up 40% this fall...that's a huge increase...followed by the electricity in the spring....lots of folks don't have that sort of space in their budgets. I'm not sure that we do as natural gas went up here last winter by 100%.

They said on the news this afternoon that gasoline will go to $5 per gallon after Rita. We're sitting in her path, 200 miles inland. There are long long lines at the service stations--the ones that still have gas--and the grocery store shelves are naked. So many folks coming from out of town and needing to provision after they get here.

Cross your fingers for us...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Banned
    America's teenagers are not doing well, a recent report last week discussed unbelievable numbers regarding sexual activity with teenagers, they cannot find jobs, school violence is out of control,
    A teenager is a person from 13 - 19, so why can't I as a 17 yo not have sexual activity ?? I do have a weekend job, and there is hardly any violance at our school.

Yes, Newenglandgirl, but then you are not exactly someone who I'd consider to be a typical American teenager. You just don't strike me as such. In fact, are you sure you're not in your 40's or 50's and just pretending to be a teenager Perhaps wishful thinking or something ?
    One thing's for sure, you must have a very high absentee rate, if you are a teenager because you certainly have a lot of "free time".

I have two teenagers, and they're busy from morning until night between their classes, football, ROTC and other activities. Perhaps all of that sounds a bit "foreign" to you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12