Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jan 7th Counter Protests

http://www.mexica-movement.org/urgentmessage.htm

URGENT CALL OUT FOR HELP
    WE ARE PLANNING A PROTEST THIS SATURDAY
    January 7, 2006
    PLEASE CALL US AT 323/981-0352 OR email us at cuicatl @earthlink.net
    THE MEXICA MOVEMENT
    CONFRONTING THE RACIST SOS & MINUTEMEN
    for more background on these protests click this line
    Last Update January 2, 2006
    BE ON OUR LIST OF VOLUNTEERS TO PROTEST THESE NAZIS:
    EMAIL US AT: cuicatl@earthlink.net
    or call us at 323/981-0353
    if you are close to the Southern California area.
    WE NEED EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO HAS THE COURAGE TO JOIN US!
    If you cannot join us this weekend,
    send a donation to help with the costs of our counterprotests.
    The least you should do is driveby a few times and blow your car horn in support!
    THESE RACISTS ARE NOT GOING TO STOP
    UNTIL THEY SEE THAT OUR PEOPLE
    HAVE THE COURAGE AND DISCIPLINE
    TO CONFRONT THEM back into the European hell they came from
    FOR MORE BACKGROUND ON THESE PROTESTS CLICK THIS LINE

Here's your chance, Jorge. Have lots of trucks there and you can catch and deport quite a few of them. See how easy it will be to solve this invasion upon America ?

We'll have another protest in February and in March and every month until we can get them all out of here. And you thought catching them would be hard !! What were you thinking ?!!

You've got a whole country ready to counsel and assist you. After we successfully handle this crisis, we'll help you with the war.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Here's your chance, Jorge. Have lots of trucks there and you can catch and deport quite a few of them. See how easy it will be to solve this invasion upon America ?

We'll have another protest in February and in March and every month until we can get them all out of here. And you thought catching them would be hard !! What were you thinking ?!!

You've got a whole country ready to counsel and assist you. After we successfully handle this crisis, we'll help you with the war.
    I agree Legal. Round 'em UP!!!

That's a good one, Bush DEPORT illegals. That will never happen in a million years. Even if a terrorist attack were to take place on the front lawn of the White House, traced directly back to illegals, or by those who crosssed the border illegally, would not persude him to round up and deport illegals.

There have already been demonstrations and counter-protests by illegals demanding everything from driver's licenses to lower college tuition fees that have taken place in every major city, sometimes right in front of ICE offices, and they have NOT lifted a single finger to attempt to round them up and deport them. For one thing, the press would have an apoplectic seizure if they saw illegals being rounded up while protesting in public.

In June of 2004, in the Southern California cities of Escondido, Corona and Ontario, a small detail of only 12 Border Patrol agents did an inland sweep for illegals, and in only 3 days rounded up over 400 illegals for deportation, and good old Presidente Booch, through then Homeland Security Deputy Director, Asa Hutchinson, HAD THE SWEEPS STOPPED IMMEDIATELY! They even threatened with firing any agent or supervisor who permitted anymore of these operations to take place without top level approval from Washington, which would never occur, of course.

You see, if the American people were to see an operation that actually worked at catching and deporting illegals, anywhere at anytime, (other than for public show to appear that Bush is doing something about illegals) the people would then demand that they be continued, if not expanded. This is something that Jorge Dubaju simply CANNOT allow to happen.

If the Mexica thinkthat the Americans are racist try being a Guatemalan, an Indian or a Black in Mexico. The Blacks day labor in Mexico outside of Acapulco and Veracruz which have large Black populations are heavily focused as knife sharpeners. If you are a Black in some other trade it is harder to get work than if you were Mestizo.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reptile09 Quote:
    In June of 2004, in the Southern California cities of Escondido, Corona and Ontario, a small detail of only 12 Border Patrol agents did an inland sweep for illegals, and in only 3 days rounded up over 400 illegals for deportation, and good old Presidente Booch, through then Homeland Security Deputy Director, Asa Hutchinson, HAD THE SWEEPS STOPPED IMMEDIATELY! They even threatened with firing any agent or supervisor who permitted anymore of these operations to take place without top level approval from Washington, which would never occur, of course.

The American people are so tired of things like this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd love to see 'em round 'em up and head for the border but we know it's not gonna happen. Hell, I'd be a volunteer BP and drive the bus! I tried to apply for a Border Patrol job but you have to apply before your 37th birthday and I am 41 yrs old. I guess I missed my calling!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Maybe someone at the Border Patrol or ICE needs to recieve the protest notice, it would be a good chance for a BIG roundup!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Here is how bad things are in CA. Previously SOS protested against a Glendale day labor center. The Mexica and other anarchist/communists showed up to counterprotest. So who do the police arrest? Not an illegal alien nor subversive against America, but the leader of SOS, Joe Turner!! He is out of jail on $20,000 bail!

Everyone needs to get out there and exercise your first amendment rights, before your state turns in to a Police state like California, and you are arrested for exercising your first Amendment rights.