Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jeh Johnson’s Radical Family Tree Is Why He Supports Illegal Immigration, All Muslims

Jeh Johnson’s Radical Family Tree Is Why He Supports Illegal Immigration, All Muslims

by S. Noble • December 12, 2015

Jeh Johnson addressed the Green Foundation at Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri in early November and told them about his grandfather being dragged before the House Committee on Un-American activities. His grandfather’s experience is the reason he gave for supporting illegal immigration.

He repeated the story on December 7th while giving a joint presser with Muslims at the controversial Adams Center toe how solidarity.

The Adam center’s religious director, Imam Mohamed Magid, serves as a leading member of an Islamic organization long suspected of having ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.

Johnson said the following as the reason for his support of Muslims:

“In 1949, during the McCarthy era, my own grandfather was called upon to testify before the House Un-American Activities Committee, to deny he was a member of the Communist Party and defend the patriotism of African-Americans,” Johnson said.

“Today his grandson is responsible for the homeland security of this entire nation,” he boasted.

He likened the current climate of “fear, suspicions and prejudice” against Muslim immigrants to the Red scare and McCarthyism his grandfather, Charles S. Johnson, lived under in the 1940s and 1950s.

I don’t know if you can compare this situation to the fear of communists who were very real. They now infest many of our colleges.

In the book, Charles S. Johnson: Leadership beyond the Veil in the Age of Jim Crow, Patrick Gilpin describes Jeh Johnson’s grandfather as an ardent civil liberties supporter. One could also derive from the book that Johnson had ties to the communist party and was an enabler of communists.

He was affiliated with the National Sharecroppers’ Fund which was a front for the communist party.

Johson’s strong defense of civil liberties extended to communists. He hired them and fought for them while serving as president of Fisk University.

Giovanni Lomanitz was known to be a communist operative and he hired him. He also spoke in his behalf. Johnson did it again with communist Lee Lorch who he only fired after immense pressure was put on him.
    Johnson called the hearings a “witch hunt”.

If Johnson wasn’t a communist, he sure knew a lot of them. Johnson was thought to be a communist.
    Go to 11:54:

USA Today reported that Johnson described the debate over illegal immigration in the United States as the toughest issue he faces, “laden with all sorts of misinformation and very often misinformation that is repeated and elaborated upon by those who should know better.”

“Those of us in public office and those of us who aspire to public office have a responsibility to be reasonable, fact-based, in our rhetoric and to not suggest things that are unreasonable, to whip up a lot of emotion in public, which can lead to government overreach, fear, suspicions and prejudice,” Johnson says, though he declined to discuss any particular candidates. “So the immigration space is a difficult space in which to make policy.”

That’s all well and good but why can’t we have borders? If we want to be a nation with borders, we’re racist?

Johnson also admitted he’s very concerned about ISIS slipping in with the Syrian refugees but they are going to vet carefully. Meanwhile, we know that they and refugees from other failed countries can’t be vetted. We know the vetting process has been inadequate in the case of the Tsarnaevs, the Farooks and any number of others.

To understand Johnson, understand that he comes from the most extreme of families.

How ever does Obama find them all? Do they have a secret commie club?

http://www.independentsentinel.com/j...n-all-muslims/

OUTRAGE AS HOMELAND SECURITY SEC’Y SAYS HIS MAIN JOB IS ‘GIVING VOICE TO MUSLIMS IN AMERICA’

At the White House’s Summit on Extremism, Homeland Security Chief, Jeh Johnson said: “My job is to give voice to the plight of Muslims in this country.”...

by Geri UngureanFebruary 26, 2015

AT THE WHITE HOUSE’S SUMMIT ON EXTREMISM, HOMELAND SECURITY CHIEF, JEH JOHNSON SAID: “MY JOB IS TO GIVE VOICE TO THE PLIGHT OF MUSLIMS IN THIS COUNTRY.”

He stands firmly with his boss, Mr. Obama, on protecting the Muslim community.
    ARE THESE GUYS SERIOUS??

Forgive me, but I’ve had just about enough of this political correctness, and protecting Muslims at every turn. Mr. Johnson goes on to say that in his travels, he hears from the Muslim community that they feel discriminated against.

REALLY?

Where are these same people, who need to be vocal in denouncing the terrorist acts of Muslims?? I’m sorry, but I must be missing coverage of this on the news. Yes, I’m being sarcastic.
    “Homeland Insecurity: Now we know why the White House refused to provide reporters a list of participants attending its three-day “Summit on Countering Violent Extremism.” Some participants are extremists themselves.

Also, now we know why Obama’s summit seemed to defend Muslim extremists — rationalizing their violence as a reaction to “economic and political grievances” — not try to defeat them. Among other radical guests, President Obama invited Iraq-born Salam al-Marayati, who heads a Los Angeles-based Islamist group founded by two Muslim Brotherhood operatives, according to former federal terrorist prosecutor Andrew McCarthy.

Al-Marayati has a long record of defending terrorists and justifying violence against non-Muslims — an easy one for the White House to vet for extremism. He once proclaimed that “When Patrick Henry said, ‘Give me liberty or give me death,’ that statement epitomized jihad.” He’s also compared Muslim terrorists to “American freedom fighters hundreds of years ago (who) were also regarded as terrorists by the British.” [1] – source

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/wont-...says-main-job/