Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Of Jews, Confederates and Flags

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Of Jews, Confederates and Flags

When Hitler went after the Jews he did not say, “I hate Jews and I want to hurt them.” No, he said Jews were evil people who had to be stopped from abusing other Germans. And it started, first the derogatory graffiti, then burning books, then busting the windows of businesses, then forcing them to wear Star of David patches, then isolating them in ghettos and then—death camps. The camps were always shrouded in secrecy.

No tyrant ever suppresses freedom in the name of despotism. They always subjugate people under the pretense of doing good.

We now have a war on Confederate history. How can Americans not see what is right in front of them? Like the Jews, an entire group of American citizens are to be isolated, humiliated, vilified, disenfranchised and marginalized. They are to be denied the most fundamental right – to be proud of their ancestors. No one today would ever dare propose that Blacks be treated like that.

It has been 150 years since the end of slavery, about 55 years since the end of segregation. When does the White guilt stop?

People who never owned a slave are supposed to pander to people who never were slaves. The great majority of Whites today never practiced in Segregation and the great majority of Blacks today never experienced it. How long is the South to be punished for things a long time gone? .

It is troubling that good people, smart people just don’t get it. They support taking down the Confederate flag because the flag is supposed to offend Blacks. Well taking it down humiliates and hurts the feelings of Whites? But I guess Black feelings have priority over White feelings.

Oh how the excuses to justify humiliating Southerners gush forth. We are told it is only a flag near a capitol building (public land, you know). Then it became flags on any public land, and then any statue or monument on public land (national parks) then on vanity licenses plates on private cars, then the stained glass windows in the National Cathedral in Washington DC—stained glass windows in a church for Christ sake!!!!!! Now it is military bases named after Confederate generals. The gift shops at the Antietam and Gettysburg battlefield parks have stopped selling the Confederate battle flag. Southerners fought and died in those places. I defy anyone to explain how removing the flags is not insulting and hurtful. Why don’t they start digging up the graves of Confederate soldiers while they are at it? I guess they could just put the bodies in a land fill under the next government shelter for illegal aliens. What the hell, they are just those filthy Jews—oops, Confederates-- they deserve to be trashed.

There are proposals to remove the statue of Jefferson Davis in the Kentucky Capitol and removing a statue of Nathan Bedford Forrest in TN. It seems all of Confederate history is to be expunged. How could anyone be so naïve as to think it would stop with flags at capitol buildings? Is the home of Robert E. Lee at Arlington National Cemetery to be torn down? George Washington and Thomas Jefferson owned slaves. Shall we tear down Monticello and Mount Vernon? What about the Washington monument in city that bears his name. What’s the difference from flag removal—flags are smaller and lighter? Oh wait we can always use the Soviet method and rename it the Out of the Shadows Undocumented Immigrants memorial. And call the city Martin Luther King Berg. Oh, oh ‘berg” is German, you know the Nazi thing. Ah better make that Martin Luther King Ville that is a nice French word. And the French are ever so tolerant. Just look, Paris is half Muslim now.

When the Bolsheviks took over Russia the Communists tore down statues of Saints and Czars and replaced them with monuments to Lenin and Trotsky; later Trotsky went down and Stalin went up. Churches were turned into civic buildings. Cities were renamed to Stalingrad and Leningrad. Russian history was to be obliterated and replaced with the new Soviet reality. The war on Confederate history is pushing us along the road to despotism.

Don’t tell me it can’t happen; since it started it keeps getting bigger. Across the nation Confederate monuments have been defaced with “Black lives matter” graffiti. Apparently White lives do not matter because most of the monuments are to men who died in battle and the graffiti desecrates their sacred memories.

Where does it stop? The calls for reparations for Blacks have begun again.

They say put the things in a history museum. No disrespect intended you know. What a joke, they mean putting them into a wax museum, a freak show of villains and horrors. And how long before they are removed from the museum floor to the storage basement below and lost among the rat shit?

It has never been about the Confederate flag, or hurt feelings. It is about revenge for what happened to somebody else by others a long time ago. Every freedom loving American, White, Black, yellow, brown, red should be incensed about the effort to expunge Confederate history.

The body of Robert E. Lee is interred in a crypt with other family members at Washington and Lee University next to Virginia Military Academy. There in his resting place, Confederate flags have been banned from the School that bears his name. But hey maybe they can change the school’s name like in Communist Russia. Maybe they can call it Screw Lee University. See it even rhymes, how cool is that?

It was easy to predict that it would not stop with “public land” it was never about the proper use of public land.

NASCAR does not want Confederate flags on the race track. Toy models of the car driven by the young heroes in the old TV series Dukes of Hazard will not be sold because the car had a Confederate battle flag on the roof. Wall mart, Sears, .eBay, Etsy, Google, Overstock have stopped selling anything that has a Confederate flag. Those who would defend Confederate history are denied even the materials to express their opinions. Their right to freedom of expression has not been outlawed just stifled, as if there is any real difference.

Small flag retailers have begun making and selling their own flags and they are being overwhelmed and can not keep up with demand. Does anyone want to guess how long it will be before the IRS Gestapo tells them to stop making the flags or face endless audits? Oh, the flag taker-er-downers tell us you can still fly it on private property. Yah, if you can get one, how long will it be before they are banned by zoning ordinances, after all your neighbor will be offended by it. And finally the federal government will respond to phony “public indignation” and ban it, and the Supreme Court will say that, of course, it is not a violation of freedom of expression. See it is allowed; it is right there under the list of ingredients on the back of the Pizza box sitting on our copy of the Constitution.

And that is how freedom dies in the name of doing good.
    Last edited by csarbww; 06-29-2015 at 05:20 AM.

Should Americans fly the Union Jack Flag on capitol buildings and grounds so Americans who want to remember the good ole days of British Rule by our ancestors are free to do so?

Whatever private Americans want to do with regards to their private property is their business. That is what freedom is all about, deciding what you do or don't do on your own private property.

The only public issue is what takes place on public property.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW

For those that think the Confederate battle flag is wrong, what about this?

As a military veteran, this offends me beyond words!
    Last edited by MW; 06-29-2015 at 09:21 AM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dear adorable Judy:

You have posted: ”Whatever private Americans want to do with regards to their private property is their business. That is what freedom is all about, deciding what you do or don't do on your own private property.”

That is a beautiful libertarian idea; I am glad that we agree on that; somebody should tell the government, but because of Civil Rights laws that are intended to stop the evil of racism a White private citizen can not refuse to rent an apartment to a Black, nor refuse to sell his car to a Black nor refuse to hire a Black (although someone can refuse to hire a White because he is White i.e. Affirmative Action) or refuse to sell anything to a Black or to any other non Caucasian. Yes freedom is a wonderful thing is it not? Fighting racism this way makes you feel all warm and fuzzy does it not? But I digress.

Nobody said private mega big corporations did not have a right to be ignorant and insulting to the ancestors of Confederate soldiers; yes that is what freedom is all about –the right to be mean and disrespectful, although they better not try to do that with Blacks.

Large corporations have chosen to join with big government in an effort to expunge the Confederacy from U.S. history. By their own choice private corporations have interjected themselves into a “ public issue” therefore they have made themselves part of the problem and it is fair to criticize them along with a tyrannical government that is imitating Nazi Germany or Communist Russia.

If one group of people decides that flying the Confederate flag is offensive and another group decides that taking it down is offensive, why is it automatically presumed that the take-it-down group’s opinion supersedes the keep-it-up group.? And private mega corporations are free to be as insulting as they wish, but it does not make right just pandering cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    Dear adorable Judy:

You have posted: ”Whatever private Americans want to do with regards to their private property is their business. That is what freedom is all about, deciding what you do or don't do on your own private property.”

That is a beautiful libertarian idea; I am glad that we agree on that; somebody should tell the government, but because of Civil Rights laws that are intended to stop the evil of racism a White private citizen can not refuse to rent an apartment to a Black, nor refuse to sell his car to a Black nor refuse to hire a Black (although someone can refuse to hire a White because he is White i.e. Affirmative Action) or refuse to sell anything to a Black or to any other non Caucasian. Yes freedom is a wonderful thing is it not? Fighting racism this way makes you feel all warm and fuzzy does it not? But I digress.

Nobody said private mega big corporations did not have a right to be ignorant and insulting to the ancestors of Confederate soldiers; yes that is what freedom is all about –the right to be mean and disrespectful, although they better not try to do that with Blacks.

Large corporations have chosen to join with big government in an effort to expunge the Confederacy from U.S. history. By their own choice private corporations have interjected themselves into a “ public issue” therefore they have made themselves part of the problem and it is fair to criticize them along with a tyrannical government that is imitating Nazi Germany or Communist Russia.

If one group of people decides that flying the Confederate flag is offensive and another group decides that taking it down is offensive, why is it automatically presumed that the take-it-down group’s opinion supersedes the keep-it-up group.? And private mega corporations are free to be as insulting as they wish, but it does not make right just pandering cowards.
    Actually, the US Fair Housing Law that applies to home sales and rentals has some exemptions for individuals who for whatever reason don't wish to rent or sell to individuals otherwise protected by this Civil Rights law.

Despite the apparent breadth of the law, Congress did exempt several classes of defendants from coverage. It does not apply to singlefamily homeowners if they sell or rent their homes without the use of a real estate agent or other person who is in the business of selling and renting homes. In addition, the homeowner must not use advertising that indicates a discriminatory preference. This exemption applies to only one sale within a 24-month period. Multiple-family homeowners are exempt if no more than four families reside in a dwelling, including the owner. The act also grants exemptions to religious organizations, private clubs, and Senior Citizens, subject to some limitations.
    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...ng+Act+of+1968

Affirmative Action Plans only apply to governments and private companies or employers with more than 50 employees in most cases, 15 employees in others, and only if they want to do business with or accept money from the federal government. There are some further exemptions for religious organizations and private clubs.

I'm not aware of any federal law at least that requires anyone to sell their car or other personal property to anyone. On the other hand, business establishments serving the general public are required to serve and sell to the general public free of discrimination.

Isn't it time to respect the citizens of our country, regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, and disability? Don't we as nation of free citizens have other matters to attend to that benefit us all rather than focusing on issues that divide us and try to return us to the days of "freedom for me, but not for thee" and instead pursue freedom, prosperity and happiness for us all?

Yesterday, there was a pick-up convoy of Confederate flag supporters who drove their trucks with the Confederate flag on a pole and somehow situated in the bed of their trucks so it would fly and wave as they drove through Rocky Mount, North Carolina. The media covered the event and interviewed the organizer of the Confederate Flag on Pick-Up Truck Convoy who told the media this was not about racism, it was about heritage. But he refused to give his name.

So, see you're still free to honor your heritage, just not on public property. One might say well, aren't public roads public property, and the answer would be yes indeed they are, but the flag is separated from the public thoroughfare by the privately owned vehicle and the owners and operators of those vehicles are protected by the First Amendment on public property.
    Last edited by Judy; 07-01-2015 at 01:11 AM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have a friend who swears that as long as his property is in USA that he will never own it. He only rents it from the government, because if he does not pay his taxes they will claim his property. He has a point, so can they begin to dictate what I say at home? With this Supreme court, why not?

Presumably affirmative action applies to an employer who has 15 or 50 employees (depending) and to government employment. Yet the business owner is still a private citizen who has lost the freedom to hire, fire, lay off, promote, demote etc. And in the future there is no guarantee that the law will not be changed to include all employers.

On the EEOC web pages they write extensively about various sting operations used to entrap people who may have engaged in presumed racial discrimination. So we know that the Civil Rights bureaucracy encourages the activities of groups hunting for persons to be attacked with the law. This is obviously intended to be intimidating. Big Brother is watching you.

Apparently in the Fair Housing Act there are some narrow limited exemptions, but for all practical purposes it applies to the sale or rental of the great majority of housing. I have heard radio ads telling people that if they think they have been discriminated against in trying to rent an apartment they should contact HUD. And I have heard of sting operations by civil rights activists to entrap landlords.

Therefore, I believe that my generalizations about the restrictions on personal freedom because of “Fair Housing” and “Affirmative Action” laws are essentially valid.

This does not even address the racial discrimination against Whites when they are denied employment because a job is reserved for a so-called “minority.”

I personally know of a young White man who tried repeatedly to get hired in various
    suburbs to be a fireman or police man. He was always turned down because the job was reserved for a “minority” person. I had a friend who tried to get hired by Allstate to be an insurance agent. The personnel manager reluctantly told him, “I have two words of instructions, ‘Black, female.’”

Gee isn’t it great to live a life of “white privilege.”

In the face of all of this there is a war to expunge all things Confederate and to deny to their progeny a fundamental right: to have pride in their ancestors. A sage once said that it is unfair to judge one era by the standards of another.

Enough of this stuff, I want to stay focused on illegal immigration and what politicians we should support and why.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    I have a friend who swears that as long as his property is in USA that he will never own it. He only rents it from the government, because if he does not pay his taxes they will claim his property. He has a point, so can they begin to dictate what I say at home? With this Supreme court, why not?
    The FairTax solves that problem. For the United States to have a tax system that threatens its citizens with tax collection enforcement that can render them homeless whether through IRS or state income tax liens and property taxes is just so out of line with what our nation was supposed to be. To steal income from wages and earnings through withholding taxes, to force return filings and disclosure of income and assets, and then do so in such a manner that is either too expensive for most and to difficult for everyone, it's authoritarian barbarism. The FairTax solves that problem as one of its many benefits to all Americans. It sets us free again. We still pay taxes but do so voluntarily without threats, without invasion of privacy, without mandates. Yes, the retail collectors have mandates they must do as part of their business activities, which is collect the tax, but they are well compensated for this, it's a very easy procedure, 2 lines on their state sales tax report, they report to the states, not the federal government, then the states submit their state report with the money to the Treasury Department.

Tell your friend about the FairTax, HR 25 in the US House of Representatives and S 155 in the US Senate. Here's the FairTax organization website with telephone numbers and so forth so he can get involved to help us pass it, if he would like to.

www.fairtax.org

Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    Presumably affirmative action applies to an employer who has 15 or 50 employees (depending) and to government employment. Yet the business owner is still a private citizen who has lost the freedom to hire, fire, lay off, promote, demote etc. And in the future there is no guarantee that the law will not be changed to include all employers.

On the EEOC web pages they write extensively about various sting operations used to entrap people who may have engaged in presumed racial discrimination. So we know that the Civil Rights bureaucracy encourages the activities of groups hunting for persons to be attacked with the law. This is obviously intended to be intimidating. Big Brother is watching you.

Apparently in the Fair Housing Act there are some narrow limited exemptions, but for all practical purposes it applies to the sale or rental of the great majority of housing. I have heard radio ads telling people that if they think they have been discriminated against in trying to rent an apartment they should contact HUD. And I have heard of sting operations by civil rights activists to entrap landlords.

Therefore, I believe that my generalizations about the restrictions on personal freedom because of “Fair Housing” and “Affirmative Action” laws are essentially valid.

This does not even address the racial discrimination against Whites when they are denied employment because a job is reserved for a so-called “minority.”

I personally know of a young White man who tried repeatedly to get hired in various
    suburbs to be a fireman or police man. He was always turned down because the job was reserved for a “minority” person. I had a friend who tried to get hired by Allstate to be an insurance agent. The personnel manager reluctantly told him, “I have two words of instructions, ‘Black, female.’”

Gee isn’t it great to live a life of “white privilege.”

In the face of all of this there is a war to expunge all things Confederate and to deny to their progeny a fundamental right: to have pride in their ancestors. A sage once said that it is unfair to judge one era by the standards of another.

Enough of this stuff, I want to stay focused on illegal immigration and what politicians we should support and why.
    I truly understand the employment situation and because of it, it creates divides that shouldn't exist. There should be plenty of jobs for the "black, female", as well as the "white, female", as well as "white, males" and "black, males." The problem is not Affirmative Action dealing with the terrible consequences of racial and sex discrimination. The problem is not enough jobs to go around.

And on this we agree because we know that the reason is because of the income tax, immigration and free trade policies, a Perfect Storm for creating an overpopulated, over-taxed, authoritarian, welfare state of unemployed/underemployed Americans of all races and gender, while immigrants and globalists take over the world at our expense.

There is no greater treason imaginable than what our Congress and Presidents have done to the American people and the United States.
    Last edited by Judy; 07-01-2015 at 02:53 AM.

Judy quote: "There is no greater treason imaginable than what our Congress and Presidents have done to the American people and the United States."

Amen!
    Last edited by csarbww; 07-01-2015 at 05:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast