Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jim Moran: Racism fueled Democrats' midterm losses

Jim Moran: Racism fueled Democrats' midterm losses

Many people 'don’t want to be governed by an African-American,' Jim Moran said. | AP Photo Close
    By JENNIFER EPSTEIN | 1/27/11 4:43 PM EST

A Democratic congressman is attributing his party’s losses in the 2010 election cycle to the fact that President Barack Obama is black.

Speaking to Arab television network Alhurra, Rep. Jim Moran (D-Va.) said Republicans made big gains in November in part because “a lot of people in this country … don’t want to be governed by an African-American.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I think Jim is the racist!

Banned
    I just saw this on Fox

No wonder this country is fubar , with idiots like this is there any hope?

I despise Obama and his policies, not because he is an African-American. I despised GWB's policies for amnesty, free trade, outsourcing and refusing to enforce our border security even more.

I voted for Chuck Baldwin because McCain was worst than Obama, at least we knew what to expect with Obama.

It has absolutely nothing to do with race - which is why I object to Romney, Palin, Huckaby, Gingrich and many other RINO's who want this status quo to continue until there is no middle class left.

The rulers are an example of the problem - illegals are a symptom of a much bigger problem which will bring down our country. Legal immigration and outsourcing are doing as much if not more than illegal aliens to destroy our country and bring in the One World Order.

Banned
    Vote this guy out In the next election... all traitors to America like this Idiot need to be booted out of the Federal government ASAP

"Let's go Egyptian on they ass!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    They try to make it about race because it works for them

Sorry but I'm not buying it , Obomba is an idiot , Bush was in idiot in some cases

Anyone that advocates amnesty for illegals is a retard , I don't care if its a president or a bum

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    It has absolutely nothing to do with race - which is why I object to Romney, Palin, Huckaby, Gingrich and many other RINO's who want this status quo to continue until there is no middle class left.

The rulers are an example of the problem - illegals are a symptom of a much bigger problem which will bring down our country. Legal immigration and outsourcing are doing as much if not more than illegal aliens to destroy our country and bring in the One World Order.
    +1. Illegals are the most obvious symbol of the weakening of American sovereignty, but they are not the only one.

Illegals are the target of pro-Americans' anger, because by taking jobs which should - and used to be - done by Americans, they make it impossible for American citizens to earn a decent living. Illegals also symbolize the result of making public policy for the convenience of corporate executives. Weakening the importance of borders and national identity makes outsourcing and free trade seem natural and inevitable.
    ************************************************** *******************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

I heard this on FOX and had to rewind my DVR because I thought there was no way that I heard him right the first time. This guy is an idiot and an embarrasement to his state. I guess they have blamed their losses on everything else, but the truth of course, so this is their last ditch effort that they are using.