Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Juan Hernandaz on fox & friends

Did anyone hear Juan Hernandaz on Kelly's Court this morning?

I did not hear the whole interview, but what I did hear really ticked me off.
    Of course it was the same old garbage about how illegals are only here to work and we should let them work.

He said that every time he does one of those interviews he get all these emails from people that support what he said.

We need to email him and tell him under no circumstances do we support illegals taking jobs that Americans should have.

The guy

That guy is just a big fat liar. All he can do is spew broad, terribly lame and false statements about how Illegals are good for America and good for the economy. She should have asked him about whats going on in Mexico right now. I would have loved to hear his explanation...

I also got a chuckle at how he said Americans are all retiring and we need laborers here. If I were a young American that would seriously tick me off big time. Young Americans are the most looked over and forgotten bunch of people there has ever been. We need them to step up and take the reigns.

I believe recently there was a raid and 120 illegal criminals were removed and hundreds of American workers showed up to apply for the jobs!!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

email address for Juan Hernandez

juanhernandez@juanhernandez.org

Quote Originally Posted by rwright
    email address for Juan Hernandez

juanhernandez@juanhernandez.org
    THANKS FOR THE LINK I JUST BLASTED HIM!

im so glad i missed this interview because i dispise this man and his stupid grin

April
    Yes he was infuriating, he was stating over and over illegals deserve employment in US and some of the stimulus because white America is getting old and retiring. He was insulted when it was brought up that illegals are breaking the law. Hei s clueless that Americans are being robbed of jobs. He is such a lowlife.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Hei s clueless that Americans are being robbed of jobs. He is such a lowlife.
    He's not cluless. That's his agenda. Just like the rest of "La Raza".

AE

I blasted him as well and here is my email for the record:

I find your assumption that ALL Americans are retiring and we need laborers to replace us, well, a ludicrous lie.

I am 41, my husband 58. I am capable of working hard, and my husband DOES work a hard job. He works in a receiving department, unloading trucks and container of heavy shipments, along side a LEGAL immigrant( from Mexico) 12 years his junior. He is far from being ready to retire, and neither is his co-worker, both are in peak physical health.

As well, there are so many young men and women in this nation who can work, and want to, but have not been able to find gainful employment due to the lack of jobs available, which have most often, been filled by illegal aliens (from Mexico in my region).

You can spew your rhetoric, to attempt to justify the enormous influx of illegal aliens, mainly from Mexico, but it is nothing short of blatant lies. Mexico needs to get off of its corrupt arse and start taking care of it's own people so they do not have the desire to come here. You and your government are shameless.

Do us all a favor, encourage your people, those here illegally, to go home and make Mexico what they want it to be, instead of encouraging them to come here and pick our pockets clean. Americans need those jobs, and we do not need a force of lawbreakers to replace us in ANY industry.

You can go ahead, claim you have received hate mail, this is quite typical of anyone advocating open borders, who has an agenda to maintain a force of illegal aliens in this nation, but this email will be copied, pasted and posted in numerous forums to rebut your claims of hate mail.

Stop lying to the press and nation, telling people we need illegal aliens from Mexico, stop playing it up that they are just here to have a better life. As a representative of Mexico, you should be doing all you can do to make these peoples lives better in Mexico, instead of here.

We in this nation will continue to rebut your rhetoric, so long as it comes out of your mouth. We will not let up till you admit Mexico is a shameless corrupt place, and as a representative of that nation, you should be doing what is right, encouraging all to do the same. Stop laying the blame on the USA, of Mexico's failures and corruption.

XXXX XXXXXX, Oregon
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast