Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Laura's great, Her book is great. Follow her lead and "We the People" will take back our country from the elected elite.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

I'm sorry I missed it. Sounds like it was terrific.
    Laura is every bit the intellectual equal, if not superior, of Hernandez.

Juan ("But amigo, we are your friends - [sarcasm]) Hernandez gives me the creeps.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Snake oil salesman.

Ya know, listening to Laura always gives me huge laughs and big smiles. She is so awesome and fearless! This guy didn't have a chance in hell of effictively countering her arguments because he's using the same old rhetoric all OBL's do.

WAY TO GO LAURA!!!!

I would love to see her go against sanchez on CNN. If that happens, he may as well quit before the show aired because Laura would make him look like a complete fool. Not that he needs any help, but Laura would just intensify his public humiliation by a factor of 10,000.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Laura was great as usual.

BTW, we need more people making calls against the Dream Act amnesty. Please call and post in the activist thread. Even if you can only make a few calls today, that would be helpful!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=87045
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess according to Juan Hernandez Americans should just invite illegals into our homes and give them the master bedroom to sleep in. Better yet give them our homes and pay the mortgage for them...Then while we are at it, give them our jobs. As Americans we can't do enough for all of gods chosen people from Mexico who are only coming here for a better life...Juan Hernandez, make me sick!

I swear I would like to smack that sinister grin off of his face just once! I can't watch him. I am angry for days after that!

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    If I where rich...I would send her a huge box of Candy and Flowers from our Family....and I would send Jaun ...a box of neosporin ointment by the crate for his butt :P :P :P :P :P :P He just got served
    Us Ron Paul supporters did just that 2 weeks ago when she stood up for Ron Paul. She was very happy.

Nice to know I'm not the only one who gets creeped out by Hernandez. I saw him last year on tv after the May 1st march backfired on the illegals and their supporters. And, I saw him last night on with Rick Sanchez, and the guy is just saying the same thing over and over again. He has no facts or truth to speak of only propoganda. The truth will never be on his side. I think Laura and Lou make an unstoppable team! I hope Fox debates Lou, that will be amazing to watch Lou rip him to pieces because Lou has the truth and the american people on his side. Go Team Laura&Lou!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I haven't seen the show, but one thing is for sure though, that Jaun Hernandez is a scumbag plain and simple. He tries to make the illegal alien criminal invaders look like saints, when there is hardcore facts to expose what the illegals are really up to. He's ugly also..........
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast