Thread: The Juan's List

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

The Juan's List

Similar to a John's List as seen in newspapers featuring the names of men (some of whom are very high level members of the community) who are caught buying prostitutes, I am looking to start a "Juan's List". This will feature photographs along with a description of the photo (like the company's name, license plate number, etc.) and a description of their activity. This list will include photographs of day labor zones where illegal aliens are being hired or businesses that have them working there. We ask that you also forward that information to your local INS and IRS offices.

I am working on a website but for now I am just going to use this thread to post the pictures and information.

You can upload the pictures to a free image host such as http://tinypic.com/. Remember to keep a copy of the image yourself as the image host may delete your photographic evidence at some point.

Be careful taking pictures! Illegal Aliens are known to carry knives!
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I've got a doozy just ova the bridge in Maine. I'll be in touch.

Re: The Juan's List

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Similar to a John's List as seen in newspapers featuring the names of men (some of whom are very high level members of the community) who are caught buying prostitutes, I am looking to start a "Juan's List". This will feature photographs along with a description of the photo (like the company's name, license plate number, etc.) and a description of their activity. This list will include photographs of day labor zones where illegal aliens are being hired or businesses that have them working there. We ask that you also forward that information to your local INS and IRS offices.

I am working on a website but for now I am just going to use this thread to post the pictures and information.

You can upload the pictures to a free image host such as http://tinypic.com/. Remember to keep a copy of the image yourself as the image host may delete your photographic evidence at some point.

Be careful taking pictures! Illegal Aliens are known to carry knives!
    Great idea, glade to see you taking the initiative on it in your area.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Juan's List

just found out wehirealiens is the same type of thing and already exists
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!