Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judge Rules Drunk-Driving Illegal Alien Incompetent To Stand Trial Due To ‘Unique Cul

Judge Rules Drunk-Driving Illegal Alien Incompetent To Stand Trial Due To ‘Unique Cultural Background’

BY RAT ON APRIL 11, 2013 • ( 28 )

Meanwhile, back in Crazy Town: An illegal alien in Massachusetts who was drunk driving when he hit and dragged a Milford, Mass. man to his death has been ruled incompetent to stand trial.

Insane? Nope. Mentally handicapped? Not even close. “Unique cultural background”? You got it.

Judge Janet Kinton-Walker ruled that Nicolas Guaman’s “unique cultural background” prohibits him from understanding the U.S. legal process. The judge also ruled that Guaman lacks the ability to effectively consult with his attorney. (What, they couldn’t find a Spanish-speaking attorney in all of Massachusetts?)

In August 2011, 23-year-old Matthew Denice was hit and dragged to death while riding his motorcycle. Guaman pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder charges.

FOX 25 in Boston spoke to Maureen Maloney, Matthew’s mother, about the ruling. Maloney said she believes this is nothing more than a stall tactic by the defense, but hopes it clears the way for trial.

“My first reaction yesterday was devastation,” Maloney said. “I just can’t believe that he was found mentally incompetent based on his education level and unique language. However, after being able to think about it overnight, I’m hoping that this will close whatever loopholes that the defense has to try to appeal or get a retrial if we ever get to a trial.”

“I think this does give the defense attorney the opportunity to request the bail for Guaman,” said Maloney. “Up until now, he has not been eligible for bail, so he may be eligible to be released on bail because of this recent decision.” (Gee, the Mexican border is just as easy to cross heading south, isn’t it?)

When asked whether she believes Guaman does not understand the court process in the United States because of his language barrier, Maloney said: “No, I don’t believe it. In the past, he’s had other run-ins with the law. He’s been in court multiple times on other charges prior to all this in August 2011, and a Spanish interpreter or no interpreter was used for those hearings and he’s always managed just fine.”

Maloney and her family were scheduled to meet with the district attorney today to discuss the ruling and what the next steps in the case may be.

Without a doubt, defense attorneys across the nation will be watching this case and its outcome very closely. If, somehow, Guaman avoids justice – you can count on this defense coming to a courthouse near you – soon.

¿me entiendes?
    http://mikesright.wordpress.com/2013...al-background/

Judge Rules Illegal Alien DUI Killer Incompetent to Stand Trial, Cites ‘Unique Cultural Background’

by John Hill on APRIL 11, 2013

Monster: Illegal alien DUI killer Nicolas Guaman.
    -
    It was one of the most brutal DUI deaths we’ve seen at the hands of an illegal alien – and we’ve seen a lot (here, here, here and here, for starters).

In 2011, Ecuadorean illegal Nicolas Guaman, drunk at nearly three times the legal limit, ran through a stop sign in Milford, Mass., striking 23-year old Matthew Denice on his motorcycle. Denice was not killed by the impact, but died as Guaman tried to flee the scene, dragging Denice’s body nearly 1/4 mile under his pickup truck, until bystanders forced him to a stop. Police said Guaman showed “not a flicker of emotion” when they told him Denice was dead.

A gruesome death at the hands of a soulless monster. And as with so many other illegal alien DUI killings, it never should have happened had the illegal not been protected by sanctuary policies. You see Guaman had a previous criminal record, and has been arrested on charges of assault and battery on a police officer and at least one public employee and also of breaking and entering. But because Gov. Deval Patrick refuses to participate in the Federal-State “Secure Communities” program wherein suspects’ fingerprints are sent to the FBI to be checked for immigration status, Guaman was never deported, as required by law.

So Matthew Denice’s killer had no less than the Governor of Massachusetts as an accomplice. Denice’s family has been through hell with this case in the past two years. And today the hell got even worse at the hands of a despicable judge appointed by Gov. Patrick:

The illegal immigrant who was drunk driving when he hit and dragged a Milford man to his death has been ruled incompetent to stand trial.

Judge Janet Kinton-Walker says Nicolas Guaman’s “unique cultural background” and language barrier means that he doesn’t understand the court process. The court also said that he lacks the ability to consult with his attorney properly.

The judge ordered Guaman’s attorney to find an interpreter and educate him on the court process.

Judge Kinton-Walker was appointed in 2009 by Gov. Deval Patrick.

Insanity. A killer can’t be tried because he is too uneducated, or needs an interpreter? Absolute nonsense. Maureen Maloney, Matthew Denice’s mother said “I just can’t believe that he was found mentally incompetent based on his education level and unique language….I think this gives the defense attorney the opportunity to request the bail for Guaman,” said Maloney. “Up until now, he has not been eligible for bail, so he may be eligible to be released on bail because of this recent decision.”

FOX 25′s Melissa Mahan asked Maloney whether she believes Guaman does not understand the court process in the United States because of his language barrier.

“No, I don’t believe it,” said Maloney. “In the past, he’s had other run-ins with the law. He’s been in court multiple times on other charges prior to all this in August 2011 and a Spanish interpreter or no interpreter was used for those hearings and he’s always managed just fine.”

Guaman pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder charges. He and the new interpreter are due back in court in June.

So a liberal judge grants an illegal alien DUI hit-and-run killer with a prior violent criminal record a ridiculous stall tactic because he doesn’t speak our language and claims to be uneducated. And so this trial will drag on perhaps into a third year of torture for this devastated American family – all because this maniac judge wants to be sensitive to this disgusting illegal invader’s “culture”?

The inmates are running the asylum. What other nation acts this way? Absolutely none.
    http://standwitharizona.com/blog/201...al-background/

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Outrageous!

By Boston Herald (MA) May 9, 2013 6:50 am

Matthew Denice was a 23-year-old American from Milford who was riding his motorcycle on Aug. 20, 2011, when, cops say, he was struck and killed by a drunk illegal alien named Nicolas Guaman.

Guaman has yet to stand trial for second-degree murder. Last month, days before another foreign freeloader ran amuck and massacred American citizens, Guaman got still another continuance.
    The judge, naturally enough a Deval Patrick appointee, said the illegal couldn't be tried because of his "unique cultural and linguistic" background.

His native tongue is an Indian dialect called Quecha. The bleeding-heart judge said he has "no understanding of the legal system," although Guaman has been able to get a number of criminal charges against himself tossed over the years.

Matthew Denice's mother, Maureen Maloney, has written a letter about her anguish:

"I would like to get the focus of the court system back on the real issue ... Nicolas Guaman killed my son!!!!! Losing a child is the most excruciating pain in the world. I honestly don't know how I haven't died of a broken heart.

"Imagine the pain Matthew suffered, being run over two times by a big pickup truck, dragged 1/4 mile and run over a third time. I have been told my son's internal organs were hanging out of his body. His body was so mutilated the EMT's were not sure if they could transport him in one piece. Those are the images that fill my head. ..."

Inside Guaman's truck, the cops found his son, as well as "numerous beer cans."

But Guaman's taxpayer-funded psychologists have concocted a defense for his accused drunkenness. You see, Guaman is an Indian.

As the judge quoted the so-called experts, "Nearly half of indigenous South Americans from Mongoloid descent are deficient in an enzyme required to break down and metabolize alcohol."
    So it wasn't his fault! He was a victim!

How far do you think an American "Caucasoid" who claims to be "deficient in an enzyme" would get if he used that defense for his OUI?

Mrs. Maloney continued: "Guaman entered into an agreement with the court, to be used if there ever is a trial, stating that he was in fact driving the truck in exchange for not having his son testify against him. So we have Guaman driving the truck ... (and) a document from Guaman attesting to the fact that he was driving the truck. How have we gotten so far away from a murder trial?

"The mental incompetency tactic is Guaman's only chance of not spending many, many years in jail."
    ___
    (c)2013 the Boston Herald
    Visit the Boston Herald at www.bostonherald.com
    Distributed by MCT Information Services
    A service of YellowBrix, Inc.

http://www.gopusa.com/freshink/2013/.../?subscriber=1

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)