Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judicial Watch requests Documents regarding the SPP

For all the new people here like myself who want to get up to speed about what is going on in this country. About why our borders are being left open. There is much to learn as I have found out. I just wanted to make everyone who may not know about the SPP aware.

I went to the Judical Watch website.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/6216.shtml

At the bottom of this page there is a place to click (the last one) where Judicial Watch has requested documents about the SPP (Security and Prosperity Partnership with Mexico and Canada)

I found there a 31 page document and started to read. It is time intensive but well worth the read. I heard a new term there that I had not heard before. The Shared Border Accord. So I plan to do some more researching on that. When you see those documents and Homeland Security and Michael Chertoff are all over the letters about meetings and plans...well, it gives you great pause.

So if this is all new to you and you are just starting out....this might be a good place to see for yourself what it is we are up against.

This brings up alll the legislation that has been offered up over the past several years.

Each bill has included in it a clause concerning......
    The USA SECURING MEXICO'S SOUTHERN BORDER
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)