Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Just in....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Just in....

Sorry I have not been here in a long time. We have been making changes in our lives and it has consumed me. We're finally to a place where we're in a groove a little and can have some leisure time again, so I wanted to come in and see how everyone was and how its going here.

I have tried to keep up on the issue at hand even locally, seems with the dumped economy things for illegal workers has slowed down here, which is good. I have a friend who's husband is in the nursery and agriculture end of it and it has come to a standstill he has said, at least regionally. Honestly this is the most I know of on this end. How is it nationally? I have heard little in the news and it seems with job losses and all else, even on Fox, illegal immigration has taken a back burner so far as being newsworthy lately.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fox is hardly running illegal immigration news, the owner of News Corp ... Rupert Murdoch is now actively campaigning with NYC Mayor Bloomberg for Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty for illegal immigrants and they are now invested in the continued illegal alien invasion of America by launching Fox Latino which is abusive as Telemundo and Univision.

Glad to see you are back.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    WELCOME BACK... to many good people have already left us... We Need HELP
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Nice to see you AE

Great to have you back! We missed you!

I have been missing you.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As I shared a while back we had the chance to move to a rural location. It has been an adjustment, and honestly we found ourselves needing to wind down from all that constant tension we experienced for years. Then I suppose it was when we noticed other issues going on (we hadn't before...maybe because we were so sucked in by the daily drama where we lived?) and found ourselves feeling strongly about the need to become more self-sufficient in light of our countries troubles. That has taken a lot of our time, it still does but we have a grasp on most of it.

We're really loving it, our only problem is we do not own this place and it is a property the owner bought to have developed (country living tract homes for city people was the idea). We have use of a nice plot of it, and a barn. We're hoping that nothing happens here for a while, the owner wants it to be annexed to the local city or sell it, the house is older and likely would not be saved unless someone comes along and buys it for personal use, which the thought was they'd build a new home on the other end and continue leasing this out. Pray and cross your fingers for us.

As for illegal immigration I have noticed it has become the last thing to hear about on the news, which is disappointing. I know we have been happy to see many states taking matters into their hands about voter fraud. If they continue this and are successful, we will see a lot of changes in that the far left will no longer have the grip they had in the polls. I know Florida has been one of our key ones lately. I would love to see it happen in California....then there would almost not be any voter left there!!LOL
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, the illegal immigration issue is now blocked from most of the main stream media which makes our job more important here. The illegals and their supporters are attacking all of our remaining broadcast points like ALIPAC.

Some of our supporters have drifted to other issues as a certain segment of the American population only responds or gets up in arms when they hear about something in the news. The elites know this and that is why they have neutralized Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs and stopped most major illegal alien stories in the news.

If ALIPAC goes down in 5 days due to a lack of funding, they will have you all where nobody will hear you when you scream.

Glad to see you back AE. Are you getting in the saddle with us for the elections or is this a social call?

W

I am trying to get back on track. Like I said, we have had adjustments to make, meaning we have been working hard at learning to be self sufficient and its kicking our backends! So, now that we are in a groove so to speak, I'd like to be able to be back online to try and do some work. This is still one of our biggest issues, especially when so many people are out of work. It has been an employers market, more than I have witnessed ever and of course illegals will get jobs because they are willing to work cheaper than the rest of Americans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast