Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EVERYONE!!

The "willing worker willing employer" is a hoax. We already have a nation of American Workers who are willing to work for Willing Employers. No one gets to stay, just because they don't have a 'criminal record". The only time you 'get to stay" is when the American People say "we need some more immigrants".

None of the "gangs" have criminal records...because they haven't been caught and prosecuted.

None of the "terrorists" involved in 9/11 had "criminal backgrounds".

Employers wanting illegal labor want illegal labor because it's illegal, not because they can't find Americans to do the jobs.

That Americans "won't do the work" is a hoax, a fraud, a way to circumvent truth and the American Rule of Law....labor laws, OSHA, Unemployment, Worker Liability....Unions, Right to Strike, to hold wages down, to hold benefits down, to depress working people at all levels...not just lower income jobs but ALL JOBS.

Wake Up!!

Willing Worker Willing Employer = Third World

Under Present American Law = Willing Worker Willing Employer = ILLEGAL
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

One other random thought

I know that ALIPAC primarily deals with the issue of ILLEGAL immigration, and the webmasters are probably wise to keep the focus on that. But I wonder: Does ALIPAC have an official position on LEGAL immigration? I've read several studies that maintain that one of the primary causes of illegal immigration is our massive level of LEGAL immigration, which has created a network of family and friends for the illegals to plug into when they get to America. There's probably no way we can end illegal immigration without also drastically reducing our level of legal immigration. My own personal position is: 1.) a complete end to illegal immigration, 2.) a 5-year moratorium on any new legal immigration, and 3.) a return to our level of immigration where it was at for most of the first half of the 20th century (about 200,000 legal immigrants per year) before that "genius" Teddy Kennedy totally revamped our immigration laws back in 1964. I'd be interested to hear what specific positions other members of ALIPAC take on these general issues.

You know Ace the summer (2003)I spent in San Mateo, CA is what got me on this illegal immigration subject. After a while it got so old not being able to communicate with anybody because everybody was speaking foriegn languages! People always ask me if I am talking about Mexicans--but NO it wasn't even hardly "just Mexicans." It was Mexicans, Chinese, Russians, Japanese, you name it. I stayed in corporate housing and was giving ten different keys for different things like parking garage space, laundry, ect and none of them worked. The maintenance people could not communicate adequetly with housing management. Turning in a request for work needed on my apartment was always a wildcard--there's no telling what they'd do! I joined a gym and five days after I paid them my money, they were still not allowing me in because this person or that person hadn't contacted this other one--and after five days of being turned away, I lost my temper and then suddenly the problem got solved (I'm a big guy). It was like nobody cared about doing anything right. There was no unity, no wanting to do a good job. This is what happens when there is no sense of community. Then I started wondering where are all these minimum wage people living? My Real Estate guy told me he could show me a broom closet for 500K.

After about 3 months I could not wait to get the hell out of there. We don't have those problems where I live in Texas, but in some areas close to me those problems are beginning. Irving is a nightmare of non-assimilated foriegners. There are gang wars going on, Mexicans vs blacks in the high schools. I was in Irving two months ago and needed directions--I pulled into a gas station and the only person to ask was a guy who looked Chinese. I almost didn't bothr asking, but then I thought to myself maybe I'm getting paranoid and getting too much into this illegal immigration stuff--so I asked him directions. "So sorry--I speak no English" was his barely understandable response. So there ya have it. It 's happening everywhere and it is happening so fast.

"Who left the door open?"

"Who left the door open?"

Hi Bob C. I always enjoy your posts (and most of the others too). "Who left the door open?" Theres a lot of culprits to point the finger at (and I'd be happy to hear other ALIPACers Rouge's Gallery list), but number one on my list has to be one of the BIGGEST imbeciles of the 20th century: good ole Senator Teddy Kennedy. It seems that when ole' Ted wasn't busy drunk-driving his car over a bridge and living a woman trapped inside to die while he rushed off to concoct a heroic alibi, he was busy totally revamping our immigration laws. And done with all the wisdom and foresight that we've come to expect from this alcohol-addled liberal dunce. Check out the immigration bill he pushed through Congress in 1964. Thats when all this madness really started. Thats what opened up the floodgates. And now that we've reaped the bitter harvest, we've got to make that big U-turn and go back to the scene of the crime and reverse the damage. Part of the reason why Congress went along with Kennedy's whopper of an immigration bill was because this was 1964 and the country was still mourning the assassination of Prez John Kennedy (another worthless, fatuous, rich-kid dunce in my opinion), and nobody wanted to disrespect his "legacy."

Yeah kennedy is a creep and he started the ball rolling. But what I've seen with my own eyes is an immigration tidal wave that started just a couple of years ago. It is like somebody threw a switch. I know CA's had this problem for a long time but now it's happening in every state in the US. It's insane.

Bush caused the recent tidal wave making it clear to Vincente Fox that he would not enforce immigration law or control the borders. Bush tried to expedite the flow of illegals when he announced the Guest Worker Program, before there was a Guest Worker Program. He did that intentionally.

Bush has gone Bad. Bad. Bad.

Based upon the numbers of illegals that I believe are already here, we need a Moratorium on all new immigration for at least 10 years....then a study, bi-partisan, that is distributed to every American in the US Mail, Certified Receipt to ensure we get it and then a 180 day American Citizen review and comment period.

We can no longer trust Government Officials on Immigration.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy? We can no longer trust our government on immigration?? Please tell me...is there any area in which you do trust our government?

I think we need a moratorium on immigration for 10-20 years. We are already a settled country, we don't really need more settlers. We need to have all those H1B visas rescinded, send those people back where they came from. I don't feel comfortable at all knowing that the engineers, medical researchers, physicists, etc. are foreign born. In fact, it gives me the creeps.

jmo

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Its Wearisome: chapter 947

I just had a strange scene at my Berkeley vending table. This drunken Mexican guy comes up to my table with an open 40 of Budweiser in his hands, and starts raving at me. I run him off. He takes one parting shot, yelling at me: "COME TO MEXICO AND I WILL KILL YOU!" and pretends to shoot at me with his hands. At first I was paranoid that he was singling me out because of my very-public stand on anti-immigration. But as I followed him up the street, I noticed he was raving at everybody; probably didn't even know who I was. I should also say, I see plenty of "trashy" behavior from all sorts of different people on the street scene. He'll be in jail by the end of the night (at the tax-payers expense, naturally).

RoadRunner.....absolutely.....too much technology gets in the wrong hands as it is....and that's very harmful to our businesses and our national security.

10-20 years sounds good to me. In 10 years, we could have a midway assessment--check unemployment, check with industries, check with everyone and see how we have recovered....if everything's good....then we hold for another 10....if there are some legitimate shortage areas, very legitimate and documented with public hearings etc, then a few could be considered.

There has already been 10 years worth of legal immigration come in to the country in the form of illegal immigration in the past 3 years. The immigration allowance right now is about 1,000,000 regular folks, then there are some special categories on top of that, then there is the asylum folks...have to keep that open for when there are legitimate asylum requests (must be documented), refugees (disasters, war, etc.)....then there is the ILLEGAL in the millions a year crowing out everybody that is legal and legitimate!!

It's wrong and must be stopped. Moratorium, close the borders, begin investigations, clean it up, put the bad guys in jail and deport the aliens.

That's the problem....the ILLEGAL PORTION but so many have gotten in, we need at least the first 10 years to sort that all out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12