Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just got off the phone with ICE to report Illegals...

Well, my concers were confirmed today. I drove down Arizona Avenue in Chandler, and counted more than 40 illegals loitering on the side of the road waiting for work. Their numbers are growing.

I call up ICE. Their first question is "how do you know they are Illegals?" Of course this question defines the political motives of ICE and completely destroys any common sense. Right now there is really no way to "prove" if somebody is illegal without detaining them and demading identification; of course ICE won't detain anyone.

Everyone knows they're Illegalsl - even the law enforcement officers.

She said most of their tips come from family members. Oh, that's going to help.

The lady said "talk to your congressman if you want to address this issue. I'm sorry there's nothing I can do."

So there you have it - ICE will not do anything about the millions of illegals that are loitering all over our country.

Oh, and she said "you don't have to speak english to be in this country legally. They couldd have married an American."

Folks, the government will NOT do anything to clean up this problem. We've got to come up with some other avenue if we're going to solve this issue...

Welcome to the club
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    If you're in Arizona can you call border patrol?

Why don't you go up to the guys pretending to be a pro illegal person? Act real nice and make some comment about them being "undocumented". Once you have the confession then you can tell ICE that.

Find out who owns the land. Call the local police and complain about loittering, littering, etc. Don't leave your name and call from a payphone. Keep calling until they are arrested/moved.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Moogy,

ICE is a law enforcement agency and they get way to many people calling them saying they saw some Hispanics on the street or a work site.

You should not report unless you have clear evidence they are illegal aliens.

See our tips and recommendations

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=20

We cant even get ICE to pick up illegals when there is solid local law enforcement confirmation they are illegal aliens.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I lived in Northern Virginia I was lucky if they even answered the phone...
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Call Sheriff Joe Arpaio from Maricopa County, Arizona. He has been arresting illegals for violating a state human smuggling law and making them do jail time for smuggling themselves into the country. He may be able to help you.

His main number, (602) 876-1801

His other hotlines (which I would assume you can use to report employers):
    White Collar Crime (602) 876-1092
    Other Major Felonies (602) 876-1087
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I just called Joe's office and talked with a very nice lady who took my information down and said that somebody should be calling me back. She wasn't rude at all, and knew exactly the area I was talking about (they're based in Phoenix). I only hope that I get a phone call.

For anyone else in Arizona, may I recommend that you also call Joe's office and kindly ask them when they are going to remove the illegals from Chandler (or your city?) Be sure they know the hotspots, and let them know that ICE won't help and doesn't really care, and we're counting on them to help solve this issue.

Oh, and she said "you don't have to speak english to be in this country legally. They couldd have married an American."
    I thought one of the requirements for being in this country legally is the person must show they have a good grasp of the English language before they are allowed to come. Am I mistaken?

Call the local police and complain about loittering, littering, etc.
    This would work. Well, it would at least get them out of the way for a couple of hours. Really depends on if the police are allowed and/or will ask about legal status.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Banned
    Suggestion: Go to the day labor site and say that you are looking for laborers to do some work at your house. When some of them volunteer, ask them for their documentation. When they cannot provide it, you have prima facie evidence that they are undocumented.

MW
    Suggestion: Go to the day labor site and say that you are looking for laborers to do some work at your house. When some of them volunteer, ask them for their documentation. When they cannot provide it, you have prima facie evidence that they are undocumented.
    A good idea in theory, but they'd probably just walk away and that would prove nothing.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast