Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    I thought one of the requirements for being in this country legally is the person must show they have a good grasp of the English language before they are allowed to come. Am I mistaken?
    AFAIK you can gain citizenship through marriage without speaking a word of english. This is one of the big problems; that and "being born" here - auto-citizenship workarounds. All of this needs to be addressed.

The problem is that these organizations have foregone common sense, and they simply don't care.

AFAIK you can gain citizenship through marriage without speaking a word of english.
    Something to look into then, just to be sure.

The problem is that these organizations have foregone common sense, and they simply don't care.
    Oh, I know. Even though you can't force them to care, at least knowing exactly what the requirements are would go towards making them feel pink in the face. If nothing else it shows them there are people who are watching and are not fooled.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Re: Just got off the phone with ICE to report Illegals...

Quote Originally Posted by Moogy
    Well, my concers were confirmed today... I call up ICE. Their first question is "how do you know they are Illegals?" Of course this question defines the political motives of ICE and completely destroys any common sense...
    I would say that you should call the FBI and report ICE but they would probably want proof that the people that you talked to were really ICE.

Thanks for the info. I was getting a bunch of facts together on my illegal neighbors for the ICE hotline but I guess it's not worth it just yet?

Not sure if this will help but, in my neck of the woods the local cops drive around with ICE guys when they suspect mexican gang activity or gang affiliation. They've already deported over a hundred illegal gang bangers so far this year.

Maybe, if you can observe the illegals and spot them consorting with their gang buddies you can call your local cops and ask if they have a gang task force to pick up illegal mexican gang members?

Can't hurt?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Iig
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogy
    I thought one of the requirements for being in this country legally is the person must show they have a good grasp of the English language before they are allowed to come. Am I mistaken?
    Hi there. My mother is a naturalized citizen. She got a chance at applying for citizenship by way of marriage. She had to have a suitable command of English in order to take the citizenship tests and take the oath. As I just finished telling Congressman Miller's office, if my mother could do it the right way, so can everyone else.

The INS website, uscis.gov, is an excellent source of details.
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

Moogy,

Part of the reason they speak to you like that is because they can not put words in your mouth. They need you to tell them every thing they need to know.

Don't get upset, just say well, they don't speak English and tell them what you have observed. Don't lie and don't fudge facts. Call your local police department and ask if they are illegals. If you can get some piece of evidence, then call ICE back. Talk to a near by store clerk, see if they speak English and pay in cash. How do they show up to work and do they have vehicles? Just think about it, do a little investigating and call again.

There are several ways to tell by their behavior. I'm not going to post that info becuase they will learn how to cover it up.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Call them back and tell them the reason that you called is that you suspect that they are in your country illegally.

Tell them the reason that you called is that you want them to come out and check the status of some people that you suspect are in your country illegally!

The police are always saying to call if you see something suspicious!

Do we need to start looking for a way to outsource their jobs!

I'll bet that this is how. vigilantly justice gets started.

Call Sheriff Joe Arpaio from Maricopa County, Arizona. He has been arresting illegals for violating a state human smuggling law and making them do jail time for smuggling themselves into the country. He may be able to help you.

His main number, (602) 876-1801
    And he makes them wear pink underwear! (That just cracks me up!)
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Joe Arpaio is the MAN. Need more sheriffs like him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wonder if we could get Joe to start a "Basic Be A Real Sheriff School" (BBARSS)hummm might ned to switch the words around some, cause his are brass.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast