Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Even the Minutemen seem to be at a loss with enforcement in the interior of the country. I posted this link about a month ago.

http://forum.minutemanhq.com/phpBB2/...?t=918&start=0

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Don't get upset, just say well, they don't speak English and tell them what you have observed. Don't lie and don't fudge facts. Call your local police department and ask if they are illegals. If you can get some piece of evidence, then call ICE back. Talk to a near by store clerk, see if they speak English and pay in cash. How do they show up to work and do they have vehicles? Just think about it, do a little investigating and call again.
    This is exactly what I did. I wasn't rude or anything. Point in fact they said unless I can PROVE they are illegals, they can't do anything about it. Everything else is just opinion. I told them they don't speak English, and she spouted the "they could have married..." remark, which is plain ridiculous. Point in fact, ICE doesn't care about addressing the Illegal problem - there's no question. I asked her "well what I can do?" and as I mentioned above she said "contact your senator or congressman."

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Call them back and tell them the reason that you called is that you suspect that they are in your country illegally.

Tell them the reason that you called is that you want them to come out and check the status of some people that you suspect are in your country illegally!

The police are always saying to call if you see something suspicious!

Do we need to start looking for a way to outsource their jobs!

I'll bet that this is how. vigilantly justice gets started.
    They won't do this. They'll only go after Illegals that are proven to be Illegals; like I've gone down and talked to each one and gotten them to admit to it, or verify they don't have drivers licenses.

I mean what the hell - we set up checkpoints to check for Drunks. And that's policing OUR OWN PEOPLE. Where's our checkpoints to check for Illegals?

There are none...

She got a chance at applying for citizenship by way of marriage. She had to have a suitable command of English in order to take the citizenship tests and take the oath.
    Ahh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

And he makes them wear pink underwear!
    In an interview he said he does that because the inmates would steal them when they were white. He said they don't like pink. I'd laugh but I saw the interview and know it's not a joke.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Iig
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    She got a chance at applying for citizenship by way of marriage. She had to have a suitable command of English in order to take the citizenship tests and take the oath.

[quote:1a36ynwo]And he makes them wear pink underwear!
    In an interview he said he does that because the inmates would steal them when they were white. He said they don't like pink. I'd laugh but I saw the interview and know it's not a joke.[/quote:1a36ynwo]

Ladydrake, no worries mate.

I love Joe so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o m-u-u-u-u-uh-chhhhhhhhh! His interviews are always so refreshing, like the one he did yesterday with Lou.
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

Missed the one yesterday. The one I saw was close to July 4 and he'd also said he was playing patriotic songs (like our national anthem) up to 4 times a day.

(edit)
    He's not kidding about those pink undies most of those jail birds would steal their bunkies eye teeth.
    That's why I said I would be laughing if I hadn't seen the interview myself and knew he wasn't kidding. I mean the man obviously does not joke around when it comes to illegals.

[quote:25j028dt]And he makes them wear pink underwear!
    In an interview he said he does that because the inmates would steal them when they were white. He said they don't like pink. I'd laugh but I saw the interview and know it's not a joke.[/quote:25j028dt]

He's not kidding about those pink undies most of those jail birds would steal their bunkies eye teeth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Missed the one yesterday. The one I saw was close to July 4 and he'd also said he was playing patriotic songs (like our national anthem) up to 4 times a day.
    Thats great I like that idea. I've got to send this thread to my local sheriff see if he can pick up some good ideas. I think Ronald my have the moxie to try.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While I'm thinking about it, be sure to pass on the word about Section 287(g). The thread about it is here:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...wtopic&t=35794

(edit) This one is a bit more info.

http://www.heritage.org/research/Hom...ense/em994.cfm

While I'm thinking about it, be sure to pass on the word about Section 287(g). The thread about it is here:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...wtopic&t=35794

(edit) This one is a bit more info.

http://www.heritage.org/research/Hom...ense/em994.cfm
    Will do.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast