Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That's OK. I'd be out grabbing them up to if I thought I could. I've been saying all along, if someone would just grab them, I could get volunteers lined up all day long to transport them to the border. Even with the high gas prices.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think someone has already tried a citizens arrest this year and it didin't turn out too well. Search the archives for a news story around May.
    You mean that Army reservist who was arrested back in April on seven counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and spent four nights in jail?

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...422haab22.html
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

It would take a near neighborhood's worth of a near riot to compel a police officer to enforce an immigration law. Dealing with the police can be like the male spider trying to mate with the female spider and getting away alive. That's not a great metaphor, but you get the idea.
    I have spoken with a police officer here in AZ and he said they WANT the power to arrest illegals, and so do his co-workers. He said the problem comes from the Mayor and is passed ot the Police Chief, who refuses to empower the force.

He said the problem comes from the Mayor and is passed ot the Police Chief, who refuses to empower the force.
    I thought federal supercedes local and state?
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345