Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Katrina Images on TV

These images of the storm damage are amazing. It is a horrible event. Just imagine if the American public could see the damage and human loss illegal immigration is costing us. At 80 billion per year, that will be much more than the storm damage. We are losing more lives each year that Katrina will take as well.

Just imagine if the whole nation could see it like todays coverage of Katrina.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah it is terrible. My Mother made a good point a little while ago. She asked me where are all these other Nations at. When there is a bad disaster there. We are there to help them. Now that this is happening here. Where are the others of the world to help?

I personally haven't heard of anyone willing to help.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    I personally haven't heard of anyone willing to help.
    And you won't...
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I've never seen such destruction before... this will take a decade to clean up and rebuild.

The fact that 98% of US crude oil preductiona and refineing being knocked out really worries me.

Its just overwheming... we are fighting too many fronts at once.

Iraq, Immingration, Gas Prices, Private Property rights, and now mother nature... its too much for one person to fight at once !!!!!!!

ArtC,

It truly is overwhelming. My father's family are long-time NO residents.

You can watch live coverage at http://www.wdsu.com/video/4907831/detail.html

A report just noted that there are shootings at the Superdome and carjackings!

tms

This is just bad bad bad. I feel so sorry for people still in NO. Don't forget about people in the MS and AL areas too.

Just imagine the people who are still in NO and at the Superdome no wonder why some are looting in the city. Most of them are poor, without food, water, diapers, clothes. I heard the conditions are getting bad in there. If it was the Elites of this country or the very rich in the "Dome" the bathrooms wouldn't be filthy or the trashbins overflowing. Think about this. What if only the rich and elites were in this situation? Things would be very different I think. Maybe I am getting this all wrong this is just mainstream media pointing this out.

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to survive right? Diet Pepsi is that survial? Rely on the govn't? Maybe...

I just wonder I those pumps don't work? didn't they have some in Camille or when other Hurricane's hit?

What about the economy, we already know about oil?
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by tms
    This is just bad bad bad. I feel so sorry for people still in NO. Don't forget about people in the MS and AL areas too.

Just imagine the people who are still in NO and at the Superdome no wonder why some are looting in the city. Most of them are poor, without food, water, diapers, clothes. I heard the conditions are getting bad in there. If it was the Elites of this country or the very rich in the "Dome" the bathrooms wouldn't be filthy or the trashbins overflowing. Think about this. What if only the rich and elites were in this situation? Things would be very different I think. Maybe I am getting this all wrong this is just mainstream media pointing this out.

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to survive right? Diet Pepsi is that survial? Rely on the govn't? Maybe...

I just wonder I those pumps don't work? didn't they have some in Camille or when other Hurricane's hit?

What about the economy, we already know about oil?
    All the roads around the dome are blocked, flooded or just plain gone.
    The water and sewer lines are busted.
    The dome itself has been badly damaged.
    They are trying to figure out how to move 10 to 15,000 people from the dome to somewhere else but nobody can answer where to move that many people too.
    The pumps are underwater, and the levlies are failing....
    Donald Thurmp would be in the same conditions if he was there!
    Rich or poor doesn't matter cause right now money ain't worth nothing there.

A major problem is people have forgot how to take care of themselfs, everyone waiting for the goverment to do something for them.
    30 years ago instead of sitting in the dome waiting them 10,000 would be out in the streets cleaning the mess using their hand if they had to.

tms

One point you do bring up a good one don't rely on the govn't that's for sure. Look they told people to go to the superdome and now they are trying to get them out. They could have done somethig better than that. I heard they will be setting up floating temp housing, tent cities or mobile homes and supplying food etc for people. FEMA is the major player in all of this.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Yep and now the pentagram is helping with relief efforts??
    http://www.nytimes.com

I guess it is federal Marshal Law in New Orleans now. The city is now closed.

Do you think Bush will use this as an opportunity to shed a few tears on tv to help improve his ratings?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

A major problem is people have forgot how to take care of themselfs, everyone waiting for the goverment to do something for them.
    30 years ago instead of sitting in the dome waiting them 10,000 would be out in the streets cleaning the mess using their hand if they had to.
    Sad but true.

I heard they will be setting up floating temp housing, tent cities or mobile homes and supplying food etc for people. FEMA is the major player in all of this.
    Hey, these could be future detention facilities for illegals!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast