Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

King Fahd of Saudi Arabia Dies at 84! Can we Dance know?

http://washtimes.com/upi-breaking/20...3922-6459r.htm

I am sorry but I couldn’t hold it back, Saudi Arabia is the number one supporter of terrorism but the Administration will never say it is so. If Bush goes to his funeral, then why didn’t he go to Arafat’s funeral? They are both terrorist and were both extremists. Am I not right?

Sorry a little off topic!

Pro

I don't even think it's off topic, Pro. After all, they are sneaking into our country as well. Didn't the MAJORITY of the hijackers come from Saudi Arabia???? There you go--you are RIGHT ON TARGET.

It will be very interesting to see if Bush goes to the funeral. As thick as he is with the Saudi Royal family, it sure wouldn't surprise me. That is just one issue AMONG MANY that has disturbed me about Bush. WHY, when we KNEW where the hijackers came from, did Bush feel like we should go to IRAQ and not SAUDI ARABIA. Don't forget--Prince Bandar is "like a son to the elder Bushes". Boy--do they ever pick some real losers for sons???!!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Oh I agree, there coming here illegally too, along with 87,000 others from other country's.
    Oh I seen on G-2 that now they think bin Lauden is in China. I have said that for years. In the Northwest part of China, where my wife is from. It is one of the largest Muslim populations in the world. and China does border on Afghanistan.

Oh yeah my wife is legal, LOL and next year will be a citizen and plans on joining the army to show her, thanks to the American people.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Well, that is certainly an interesting theory about bin Laden. I've always thought he was probably in Iran. WHO KNOWS?? I know who DOESN'T know--OUR GOVERNMENT. They should still be pursuing this evil person with a vengeance.

Congratulations to your wife. That is a very admirable thing she is doing. And, SHE is the kind of immigrant this country welcomes and NEEDS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Thanks Bootsie

People don't realize that American Citizens with foreign wife's and husbands. Are some of the strongest anti-illegals. To have our spouses here. We have to sign our pensions over the government as collateral. Just in case they use any social services. Which make us really mad at illegals getting free services from our government.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Well, that is just AWFUL, Scub. I didn't realize that. Boy, are the good ones ever getting ripped off?? I can now understand WHY the good ones really ARE upset with the abuses of our immigration system. I really admire you and your wife for being committed enough to do it the right way and I know it will pay off in the long run.