Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

King Soopers (Kroger) housing illegals?

During the Labor Day week, I believe that I witnessed illegalls (4) sleeping in the electrical room of one of my accounts. I have never seen these 4 in the store before (as maintenance/cleaning crew). They seemed to be friends of the militaristic cleaning guy, which I do not get along with.

In the morning before management showed up, they left and haven't seen them since.

This is very brazen attitudes that these people have to pull such acts, if my assumption is correct.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

In my old neighborhood, illegals had people sleeping in their sheds at night since there was already 20 living in a 3 bedroom townhouse

Investigate with extreme caution. I don't like the sound of the "militant" one. Do mean MS-13 tye? If so you could contact local law enforcement, gang division. Aren't we all suppose to have that now? Advise them that if they are not cautious they could put you in danger.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, not gang affiliated, just carries himself in a certain way. Maybe more like police, not built to be military, too scrawny.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME