Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ah, the environmentalist.

Isn't it funny, they don't have a problem with all the devastation caused by the illegals in the desert.

They don't mind all the trash they illegals pile outside their homes, parking lots, etc.

They don't seem to mind that a large number of these illegals do butchering in their back yards - from chickens to goats.

Yet, your paper plate is going to cause environmental chaos.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sky writing on the Mexican border on the Fourth of July! HA! That would be just grand!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    nntrixie, you are so right. I see all sorts of trash thrown everywhere around where I live, the only illegal that's worried about it is the maintenance guy, cause the Health Deaprtment came in and threw a hissy fit because someone mentioned a rat problem around here to them ( )!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth
    I have learned, never to get in the way of a pregnant woman and her food!

I think the sky writing thing is a wonderful idea, esp over a city where they were having huge celebrations, that is if they can get in the air space over them.surely we have a few pilots with private planes here in all these thousands of people here, I would be willing to make a donation for the fuel and I bet most here would be willing, a donation in our forefathers names, to keep this country the way they wanted it fully soverign!

A lot of people suggested doing our protest on flag day, june the 14th(nitty's birthday lol)myself, I feel the best protest day for us would be the 4th of July, all around the country.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

There was an old guy from Toledo,
    Who showed our great lady in her speedo,
    The message was clear,
    That our heritage is dear,
    But the only one that get's it is Tancredo!
    Hussein who?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff
    There was an old guy from Toledo,
    Who showed our great lady in her speedo,
    The message was clear,
    That our heritage is dear,
    But the only one that get's it is Tancredo!

Thats a good one and right on the money.

You're a poet, Geoff? That one's pretty good!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Very funny Geoff, and welcome!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Am I a poet? If so, I don't know it. Naw, they just hit me when the moon is full... thanks for the compliment though.
    Hussein who?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123