Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza Award winner Quote (Founder of La Raza Unida Party)

We must send this to all of our Senators, Representatives, contributors to La Raza and everyone you know. Get this message out NOW. This may be old news but it needs to be revisited. La Raza must be stopped from getting any more federal funds. If this happens, private support may start to dwindle. Let you Senators and Representatives know that supporting groups like La Raza (THE RACE) will not be tolerated. The white majority does not have any group and even if there was, it would not be supported by the fed. We need to stop all funding for minority groups.

Gutierrez is not the founder of La Raza. Quote: "He's a founding member and past president of the La Raza Unida Party" which no longer exists. From what I have observed, there is very little difference between these two groups, especially in the names of these two organizations. So if La Raza embraces this man, then they embrace his idiologies which include racist intentions against whites.

Copy this picture and get it out with your comments. This BS has to stop!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is a bill pending in the House for LaRaza Funding. It's H. R. 1999. We are keeping an eye on it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    There is a bill pending in the House for LaRaza Funding. It's H. R. 1999. We are keeping an eye on it.
    Eyes wide open and scanning everywhere for all traitors promoting LaRaza and amnesty bills!!!

I spread the word at every opportunity. I'm thinking about making a flyer with that quote on it and putting it around town. I've seen it many times, but I feel quite sure there are many who've never even heard of La Raza. I will also write a letter to the editor of the local newspaper. I'm 100 % behind any endeavor to strip this self-serving, hostile organization of funding and will gladly participate. We need an organized campaign to carry out objectives.

JAK
    I have called Allard and Perlmutter...and now I will be going down the list.
    I am going to combine Dixies Blitz in regard to VWP expansion provisions
    and this information. Thanks for posting this... Now I have it in print and can use this information to DEMAND they stop all federal funding to this and groups like it!!!!! I first read the quote and then I ask the staffer if this sounds racist...of course they CANNOT DENY that it does... therefore, why are we funding groups like this...this is like funding the KKK with federal dollars!!!!!!!!!! Everytime I read that quote...I'm just as outraged as I was the first time I ever read it!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Yes, Congress does need to hear from us on the funding issue as well as the large corporations that contribute $ so La Raza can continue their anti-American communistic flavored agenda.

I had complained to UTA for employing this racist hate monger. UTA is a state funded university. They said that they completely support him and he is entitled to his opinions. I told them I will no longer be supporting their university.

This guy is saying they should resort to killing the gringo?????

And they receive federal funding?????????????
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

could you imagine if a white person said that????

Does this guy still teach?

Can that quote be verifiable????? I think we need to consider the following. I will head this up.. if need be.

Start a collection for radio spots and expose this man and his rhetoric. That is absolutely insane that he could say that.. and people ignore it.

Didn't a guy just get fired from a university becasue he likened the victims of 9-11 as nazis...??????????

YET, this guy says they should kill the gringo and nothing happens.

What information do we have on this man?

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    could you imagine if a white person said that????

Does this guy still teach?

Can that quote be verifiable????? I think we need to consider the following. I will head this up.. if need be.

Start a collection for radio spots and expose this man and his rhetoric. That is absolutely insane that he could say that.. and people ignore it.

Didn't a guy just get fired from a university becasue he likened the victims of 9-11 as nazis...??????????

YET, this guy says they should kill the gringo and nothing happens.

What information do we have on this man?
    The quote is in this video:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=GIW-BZ8oLrk
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast