Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LA RAZA de ANGLO-AMERICANS - Ready to join this lobby group?

No- I'm not kidding.This is an official announcement for this new lobby group.... Fight fire with fire, Im registering this name for copywright purposes, and lobbying purposes. When we get 8000 members, we will start to lobby Ford, Pepsi,congress etc. ..... for money grants, immigration rights, quiet safe neighborhoods, safe schools, lower taxes etc....

Any help setting up a web page, and with the more serious aspects would be great....

Thanks

Tell me when I can sign up!

I just wrote some of the sponsors of La Raza and they defend sponsoring this goup even though their affiliated with Aztlan and other radical groups. Some just send their newsletters and some like Starbucks, Coors and Wells Fargo just basically say their in business to make money and their nuetral and they are a global company.

I will continue to write the rest of the sponsors. Companies have to learn about who they sponsor. I usually send this great article from Rep. Charles Norwood of Georgia. His article can be seen at link below.

.http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=13863
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's great! However, I have no desire to be a part of anything with the name LaRaza in it.

Sawdust, the reason we are using a similar NAME is to make a POINT by using the SIMILAR NAME!!! Dont you get it? Its called irony......

When Pepsi only gives out money to LA-Raza, and not LA-Raza de Anglo-Americans, we can make a big stink about them being bias and racist......

Ready to join?

I see your point. I guess if you are in too diversity as they claim, if you support one racial group why would you not support another.

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    That's great! However, I have no desire to be a part of anything with the name LaRaza in it.

I agree with you . If illegals do something what is wrong - we do not have to follow - after all this is not about Race , but about laws and values

It just sends the wrong message which none of us is really expressing
    This is not about race , this is about laws , values , love for the country

As long as the person is doing the right things - I do not care what race he/she is
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

I wouldn't put it in spanish. LOL Call it what it is "The Race of Anglo-Americans"

So will the group go marching around former British territory in the USA with Union Jacks? and demand everything be in British English? Let's demand that a picture of the queen be displayed in every classroom in the USA.

and the new sports song for UK-USA
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UrpT5ecmQSU

I'm going to have tea and then I'm off to play cricket.
    But I can't forget we all need to have the British Embassy grant us UK passports which we will demand be accepted for anything in the USA

Cherrio,
    NoIllegalsAllowed
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

They don't fight with LAWS AND VALUES, That's why they got so strong, we cannot be so moralist with these people, we have to learn how to fight with the same weapons they do.
    You can count on me.

Banned
    Actually, I think that there is already a group like La Raza for white people. It's called the Ku Klux Klan. Ask any sponsor of La Raza if they would have an objection to donating to the Klan.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    They don't fight with LAWS AND VALUES, That's why they got so strong, we cannot be so moralist with these people, we have to learn how to fight with the same weapons they do.
    You can count on me.
    I think this group should get a PO Box in London, KY or New London, CT just to make it funny.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast