Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Thanks Guys!! . Main Stream media..got it!!

little hard ass got dragged away! im not suprised how they waved the mexi-flag, mariachi band twisting, they just keep teasing. history repeats itself, and this game will get way ugly.

Welcome and thanks for the video . I can't watch them with my system but I get a good idea whats its about by replies .

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    little hard ass got dragged away! im not suprised how they waved the mexi-flag, mariachi band twisting, they just keep teasing. history repeats itself, and this game will get way ugly.
    DrainDog, did you notice that when he was being carried away he kept yelling the N-Word while being carried by a black officer? Talk about a racist! I’m curious what would have happened if the camera wasn’t running.

The guy who was the worst was the one saying they were taking over and kicking out Americans. I wish ICE would check his immigration status…

OneNationUnderGod, thanks for posting the video and welcome!
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

Banned
    I was thinking all the while when he was yelling out the n-word,that if a white man was yelling this it would have been all over the news. Riots probably breaking out too!

Just wonder how many more of these kind of incidents happen where there is no camera to record.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    Ditto!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac, OneNationUnderGod! We're glad you've joined us!

OneNationUnderGod: WELCOME to ALIPAC
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12