Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"The special agent asked me whether I believed in the armed and violent overthrow of the US government. I answered "no" and that I believed in making social and political changes through the "ballot box". "

Yea right! This from a guy that said that MS-13 was going to dispatch gang members to "Teach the Minutemen a lesson in the dessert." and that gangs would retaliate against Americans in cities across the nation if one Mexican was harmed.

They also made the suggestion that illegal aliens should poison or defile the food in Vegas of immigration reform leaders.

Looks like Federal law enforcement is doing their job and Aztlan.net is trying to play the victim.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If any of this is true, I'd say it's about time someone started looking into these threats. They aren't even veiled anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

they have been reported more than once.

Are they blaming ALIPAC and made a typo or are they blaming AIPAC American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)?

They really don't like Jewish people over at Aztlan.net and are constantly saying bad things about Jews. Could be either one I suppose.

W

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345