Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lack of Funding for Border Patrol and ICE

[quote] It was recognized by nearly all that there is a horrendous lack of resources dedicated preventing illegal entry by “undocumentedÂâ€
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Our amigos in Washington really have their priorities in order.

A real oinkfest. My apologies to the pigs (the four legged ones).
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Yes--I had seen the pork barrel and boiled like you at the way our money is being spent. HOWEVER--WHAT IS ICE DOING?? They aren't going after businesses that hire illegals, they aren't securing the borders, they aren't deporting illegals. They don't seem to know how to spend their budgeted funds wisely. It's probably just another bureaucratic fiasco like the Pentagon spending scandals. They are probably out playing golf while we get taken over by illegals. FORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Porky pig that is what all that money is above..big waste!.....Bush, the failure I voted for twice, was elected as a FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN but has failed to veto a single bill I understand?

Another campaign idea of 2000 was that Bush would not engage in "Nation Building" and what are we doing in Afghanistan and Iraq? Just that!

Unfortunately, unless Tancredo runs and ges nominated, ALIPAC members probably will not have much of a choice for president.

Hilary or Kerry or McCain or Guliani? Which of these will not support an amnesty? Guliani? from NYC? How many illegals in NYC? Can you say Santo Domingo Dominican Republic?

Step right up! Step right up to the government agency!...pay your $2,000 fine and get an immigration attorney to get you your amnesty....amnesty here dile a su Mama en Mexico....tell Mama in Mexico that soon she will be here too (family reunification) step right up and pay the fees...get your immigration attorney today......lol....hahahaha.......

Cute little illegals.....

Bootsie, they are not securing our borders because they are ordered not to!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

It just makes you wonder what their reasoning would be. Is it just all political? Are they actually getting votes from these ILLEGALS? There just MUST be a way for us to have SOME control over where our taxpayer dollars are going. What do they hope to accomplish by ordering ICE not to act to secure our country???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, Tyson Chicken actually places orders (thru channels) for illegals to work for them when they need more slave labor. I will give you two guesses whos campagin they mady huge contributions to. The answer is right there, in 1985 meat packers made $15.00 an hour, in 2005 they make $6.00 an hour. I guess the chicken prices have fallen at the same rate....right?
    "Now many corporate managers feel emboldened to place orders for workers while the prospective employees are still in Mexico, then assist them in obtaining phony documentation and transport them hundreds, sometimes thousands of miles from the interior of Mexico to a production line in an American factory."

Time included evidence of this racket from the Tyson Foods Inc. trial in 2003. Time printed the recorded phone conversation in which the chicken-plant manager arranged for up to 500 illegal aliens to come directly to work at Tyson plants after getting phony documents.
    This is an excerpt from the below site, it's a real eye opener. Oh and how many officials from Tyson were fined and jailed.........

http://eagleforum.org/psr/2004/nov04/psrnov04.html

Defens---I read that entire article and it is STAGGERING. I did not realize that about Tyson but I won't buy any more of their chicken. Of course, if you boycotted every industry that employed illegals, you would starve to death I guess! This is just TERRIBLE.

I have already started writing my representatives about the totalization and I have been fighting the in-state tuition mess on a state level in North Carolina. We seem to be making some progress on that one.

We have all just GOT to make our voices heard because we are fast being sold down the river by our politicians.

Bootsie, My goal, as dream like as it seems, is to boot each and every incumbent politician out of office. The re-districting nightmare is so bad in California, out of 138 seats up for grabs in Sacramento last election, not a single one changed butts that sit in them, NOT ONE!. It is gerrymandering at it's computerized best!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast