Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Growing up in a multiculture and being friends with the old breed of Hispanics I am sad to say that I have recently came to the conclusion that I will never again vote for anyone with a Hispanic surname.
    Yes, its unfortunate that hispanic politicians are all in the pocket of La Raza, LULAC, MALDEF etc. They are doing a diservice to their community, because legal hispanics are the most negatively affected by illegal immigrants.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

So true, I boycott San Francisco. Other people from different states don't seem to understand that legal residents of California are made up of Americans from all states. California is diverse with different viewpoints because of this. In California early on we had to learn to be tolerant and excepting of different viewpoints.
    Yes, we have people from all over the nation here. Tons of people from New York, Chicago, all over the Mid-West, the South, you name it. Plus we have many, many military bases with soldiers and there families from all over the nation. We have cowboy communities that resemble the heartland. We have snow capped mountains, we have the city, we have the desert, we have the beach. California is a microcosim of the entire nation.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

NOamNASTY I don't know of any Californians that "welcomed" illegals to California. Yes a lot of Californians have fled, but then alot of us have stayed to fight for our homes.

I am 61 years old and a native Californian. I have watched as my beautiful California has been destroyed, not only by illegals but also fellow Americans chasing the dollar! We have took in everyone only to be condemmed by people who don't really understand the dynamics of this state.

What has happened in California is now happening to the rest of the country. Instead of listeneing to the propaganda about California talk to Californians, get the real facts.

I am still proud to be a Californian!!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    California and Florida are fast becoming third world cesspools. It's ashame that this is happening to our country.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

My husband and I retired from the Silicon Valley and moved to the Central Valley to take care of my 93 year old mother-inlaw. I have watched this little town fight to retain it's American identity. Most of the old timers here came from OK during the dust bowl. They picked cotton worked the fields and worked on dairy's, they don't take kindly to being told that Mexicans do the jobs that Americans won't.

The conplaints I hear are from the people my age that have always worked in the cannery's being shut out by the Hispanic's. What I hear from the AG people is that the small family owned farms are being hurt by the Corporate AG. It's Corporate that wants to bring in illegals to do their work.

I think when America thinks of California they are getting Corporate California confused with the people of California.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I think it's time to just not pay taxes... really, this is absurd

These activist Judges need to be booted from office by the people
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lone_Patriot wrote:

what do you expect, this ruling is from the land of 'fruits & nuts'.... 'nough said!

I JOINED ALIPAC BECAUSE I THOUGHT WE HAD A COMMON ISSUE - ILLEGAL ALIENS- BUT LATELY ALL I SEEM TO READ IS SLUR'S ON CALIFORNIA! IT'S ONE THING TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH INSULTS FROM ILLEGALS, BUT IT IS REALLY HEARTBREAKING TO HAVE TO BE INSULTED CONSTANTLY FROM FELLOW AMERICANS!!

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE NOBODY CARED WHEN CALIFORNIA WAS BEING INVADED UNTIL IT STARTED HAPPENING TO YOU!! WE TRIED TO PASS LAWS STOPPING IT BUT WE WERE OVERULED - NO ONE CARED
    CALIFORNIA'S OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH - HOW MANY OF YOU CAN SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR STATE!

IF YOU WANT TO ALIENATE ALL CALIFORNIANS KEEP IT UP! DEVIDE AND CONQUER ONLY PLAYS INTO THE ILLEGALS HAND[/b]

dont take it personally the fact of the matter is that California is a pit. and i was born here and have lived here all my life. it is not your fault nor is it mine that this state is such a lost cause. the people here running things are just by far the most stupid.
    We pick dumb idiots to lead us and they in turn tr4eat us like children.
    want proof?
    watch how this dumb state reelects idiots like Feinstine. and trust me they will
    is it my fault no is you rours no. but it is what it is.
    i bash California every day and i do it because we need to be bashed.

California did fight!!! Several years ago the citizens passed by I believe 58% prop 187. That would have denied benefits etc. to illegals. A liberal judge threw it out, said it was unconstitutional. NOONE in any other state made noise. California was under siege and the rest of the country looked the other way. How do you fight a judge's rulings? You can't, just as what is happening today. Believe me what is going on in other states has been happening here for decades. Unfortunately we do have the loons in the Bay area and the major cities, but most Californians would end this crap in a nanosecond.

I have lived here in Southern California all my life and I don't know one person who likes the illegals here! I haven't a clue how all these nut case liberal kooks got elected. Illegals have ruined California and it looks like the government has plans in destroying the rest of the country...Now I know what Michael Savage means when he says the "Enemy Within." The people running the show aren't on our side!

I think what we all can deduce from this is that we rarely listen to the clarion cry...we, the non Mexico border states, didn't listen when the border state U.S. citizens sounded the alarm over the past 20 years in terms of the massive incoming invasion of illegal immigrants. We, the rest of the nation, only listened when the negative effects of illegal immigration started affecting life in our own non border back yards-just like during WW II days when certain European countries turned a blind eye to the Nazi movement...they turned a blind eye thinking it wouldn't happen to them. When it did eventually come to their neck of the woods, they looked around for others to help them and speak up; however, it was too late. There was no one left to help...they all had fallen. Let's finally learn that unless we speak up together against tyranny and invasion, eventually, there will be no one left to speak up, for they've picked us off one by one.
    We must stand together...Californians, North Carolinians, Texans, New Mexicans, Floridians, etc.--Americans! United we stand-divided, we're done.
    <div>"The making of an American begins at the point where he himself rejects all other ties, any other history, and himself adopts the vesture of his adopted land."**
    -James Baldwin, American Writer</div>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast