Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Landrieu's Findraiser for Harry Reid Dec 12th

December 12th Landrieu's Fundraiser for Harry Reid
    Health Care by robin edwards

On December 12th, Senator Mary Landrieu will host a luncheon fundraiser for Harry Reid. Many tea parties along the Gulf Coast are planning to attend an outdoor protest on St. Charles Avenue that day between 9:00 and 3:30pm.

To stay informed on this event, please check the Louisiana Tea Party Federation website. Discussion is allowed and encouraged on the forums for this event. Check the home page for more info.

For more information about the fundraiser, visit NOLA.COM

To stay informed of other upcoming events in the conservative grassroots movement for Louisiana, visit Louisiana Grassroots Network.

The perfect opportunity to show opposition to this healthcare bill may never present itself like this one again. Many are taking advantage of the opportunity to speak out. The hope is that if scores of American citizens will gather the media has no choice but to report it. From what I understand, there is no one group in charge of the event. If you plan to attend, stay in touch with the LTP Federation website to ask questions or contact a local tea party.

http://www.teapartypatriots.org/BlogPos ... 2376ffa24b

Kathyet

I have been calling her office lately. Always to complain about the 300 million dollar bribe she took.

all her offices and phone lines were off during wednesday Nov. 25 - Monday Nov. 30.

I think her offices have been overwhelmed by calls. The call takers are very anoid by all the "bribe" complaint calls.

All I can imagine is all of her call takers constantly telling callers "it wasn't a bribe"! and saying that over and over all day long.

I even called her D.C. and New Orleans office and asked if this was the "It Wasn't Bribery call center"!

Both staff members got so mad they slamed the phone down on me. I laughed so hard.

When I call tomorrow I am going to say something like this

" I understand why MS. Landreau took the 300 million dollars. I have $20 dollars I was wondering what would Ms. Landreau do for $20 dollars."

Just wondering what a "working girl like Senator Landreau would do for $20 dollars".

Any way I think $20 dollars is over paying for the like of Sen. Landreau.

i called and the staffer told me this.
    it wasnt a bribe. then explained that because of the federal monies given to Louisiana after the two storms in 05. somehow the money given by the feds made the per capita go up even though the persons pay check didnt go up and the senator asked for this not to happen and thats where the 300 < came up, but the staffer said that when the per capita income went up based on the federal aid. the feds had proposed a 500Million
    the staffer said that the LA Governor, who is (R) asked for this.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i called and the staffer told me this.
    it wasnt a bribe. then explained that because of the federal monies given to Louisiana after the two storms in 05. somehow the money given by the feds made the per capita go up even though the persons pay check didnt go up and the senator asked for this not to happen and thats where the 300 < came up, but the staffer said that when the per capita income went up based on the federal aid. the feds had proposed a 500Million
    the staffer said that the LA Governor, who is (R) asked for this.
    Then why wasn't it given to Louisiana long before this if it was for the storms that hit..and guess what it will be tacked onto to the health care bill somewhere hidden inside it once the pass this bill and they all get their greedy little hands on it.......

Kathyet

If you want to help defeat Harry Reid, support his challenger Danny Tarkanian (son of the basketball coach). Here's his site, and what he says about illegal immigration:

---

Immigration

Estimates run as high as 13 million illegal immigrants in this country which makes it a very serious problem. We all respect and appreciate that the United States is a country of immigrants. The best way to honor those who come here legally is to enforce our immigration laws even if that means a physical barrier or electronic fence at our border. There are many immigrants who are trying to come here illegally because they want to work so they can help their families abroad. To them I say that we will do our best to talk to your country’s leaders about improving economic conditions in your homeland but you must respect and obey our immigration laws. If you want to live the American Dream please visit one of our embassies and apply for a work visa just as millions of fine, lawful immigrants and naturalized Americans have done for decades.

http://tark2010.org/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    If you want to help defeat Harry Reid, support his challenger Danny Tarkanian (son of the basketball coach). Here's his site, and what he says about illegal immigration:

---

Immigration

Estimates run as high as 13 million illegal immigrants in this country which makes it a very serious problem. We all respect and appreciate that the United States is a country of immigrants. The best way to honor those who come here legally is to enforce our immigration laws even if that means a physical barrier or electronic fence at our border. There are many immigrants who are trying to come here illegally because they want to work so they can help their families abroad. To them I say that we will do our best to talk to your country’s leaders about improving economic conditions in your homeland but you must respect and obey our immigration laws. If you want to live the American Dream please visit one of our embassies and apply for a work visa just as millions of fine, lawful immigrants and naturalized Americans have done for decades.

http://tark2010.org/
    I know who he is..

Kathyet