Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    The funny thing is that the more they use the "Race Argument" and isolate themselves the more disdain they bring upon themselves. No other ethnic minority has been more catered too than them ,yet they complain the most. You know what, go to hell, take your race and culture and go back where you came from if you don't like it here. America doesn't need you.
    Who are you talking to?
    In my opinion the most catered ethnic minority are African Americans. You certainly seem to bring the "race" argument out loud.

I don't belong to the group you are sending to roast in the burning coals, and even if I did...you appear to have very poor manners. You seem to have a lot of anger inside you. Who wronged you that bad?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy
    The funny thing is that the more they use the "Race Argument" and isolate themselves the more disdain they bring upon themselves. No other ethnic minority has been more catered too than them ,yet they complain the most. You know what, go to hell, take your race and culture and go back where you came from if you don't like it here. America doesn't need you.
    Who are you talking to?
    The most catered group, if you so insist, are African Americans. You certainly seem to bring the "race" argument.

I don't belong to the group you are sending to to roast in the burning coals, and even if I did...you appear to have poor manners. You have a lot of anger inside you. Did someone wrong you that bad?
    Poor manners? Reciprocity is stating how they feel, like everyone has a right to do. They pull the race card all the time.( Illegal aliens) Human rights card also. I feel your post was disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Who are you talking to?
    The most catered group, if you so insist, are African Americans. You certainly seem to bring the "race" argument.

I don't belong to the group you are sending to to roast in the burning coals, and even if I did...you appear to have poor manners. You have a lot of anger inside you. Did someone wrong you that bad?
    Poor manners? Reciprocity is stating how they feel, like everyone has a right to do. They pull the race card all the time.( Illegal aliens) Human rights card also. I feel your post was disrespectful.
    Didn't he send someone to hell in the process? I assume he sent me to hell. Poor manners.

And who is they? Is it Reciprocity and his friends or the Hispanics?
    Who is/are they?

Looks like there is some miscommunication here.

Reciprocity did not quote you, mummy, so he was not directing his comment to you...at least that is how it appears to me.

Remember we're all here for the same reason.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Who are you talking to?

Didn't he send someone to hell in the process? I assume he sent me to hell. Poor manners.

Who is/are they?
    Wow.....What I got from the post was that he was saying that to the illegals...Not you personally......

Its no secret, I LIVE in a foreign country, a former part of the Soviet Union, I am here working, since the economy is so bad in America I came over here to work. I am making an effort to learn Russian and Azeri so that I can better understand the people and culture. At the same time, everyone I work with speaks ENGLISH. I am learning the language, so that there is a smaller gap in my understanding of the culture and people here.

Same thing in America, ever wonder why things are so messed up at times? Its because people that refuse to learn English, are also refusing to learn the culture. A persons expression can also portrayed in their use of language. This leads to a misunderstanding. I for one feel that the illegals that are coming across the border are the villagers, thats what we are getting folks, the villagers, the uneducated, unsocialized and socially ignorant villagers.

Now in America, they are not learning the language to better integrate. As far as they are concerned, we should ALL be speaking spanish. I refuse to speak spanish to anyone that I encounter in a role that requires them to speak English.

There goal is not integration, its conquest.
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Quote Originally Posted by cclarkkent
    Its no secret, I LIVE in a foreign country, a former part of the Soviet Union, I am here working, since the economy is so bad in America I came over here to work. I am making an effort to learn Russian and Azeri so that I can better understand the people and culture. At the same time, everyone I work with speaks ENGLISH. I am learning the language, so that there is a smaller gap in my understanding of the culture and people here.

Same thing in America, ever wonder why things are so messed up at times? Its because people that refuse to learn English, are also refusing to learn the culture. A persons expression can also portrayed in their use of language. This leads to a misunderstanding. I for one feel that the illegals that are coming across the border are the villagers, thats what we are getting folks, the villagers, the uneducated, unsocialized and socially ignorant villagers.

Now in America, they are not learning the language to better integrate. As far as they are concerned, we should ALL be speaking spanish. I refuse to speak spanish to anyone that I encounter in a role that requires them to speak English.

There goal is not integration, its conquest.
    Yes, we are getting the illegal villagers and the uneducated and in vast numbers. If immigration laws were enforced they could not massify and organize the way they do, the inflow of immigrants would be controlled putting a limit to this.

It would be more difficult for them to resist assimilation, simply because their numbers would be smaller. As I said before, the real problem is in the numbers.

Immigration laws are not being enforced, there is no real control at the borders. This situation will not significantly change until the states and federal govt take real action here. Why don't they?

Who are you talking to?

Who is/are they?
    It should be self evident who i was talking about. Obviously someone has poor reading comprehension skills, so I'll clarify. I was referring to Illegal Aliens and ANYBODY who would seek to usurp American culture, values, etc.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Who are you talking to?

Who is/are they?
    It should be self evident who i was talking about. Obviously someone has poor reading comprehension skills, so I'll clarify. I was referring to Illegal Aliens and ANYBODY who would seek to usurp American culture, values, etc.
    Yes, I shall say poor imagination and poor abilities to read between the lines as well

Reading between the lines, by conveniently ignoring our immigration laws the Federal Government is the biggest usurper of all. They are one big body not just ANYBODY, like somebody and the rest of us.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234