Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Large Company hires illegal aliens.

https://tips.fbi.gov/
    On July 10 I ordered a 18Wx36L boat cover and storage building from : Eagle Carports, INC., 16398 Fancy Gap Highway, Cana, VA 24317, Tel: 276-755-2030, Toll#: 800-579-8589. I ordered it through a local Dealer in Cookeville, TN 38501. Their business name was W.G. Bertram Enterprises, 564 S. Jefferson Ave, Tel: 931-528-3737. I was told that on 8/5/06 the building would be installed. Approximately 10am I received a call from a Mexican who could speak very little to no English. Not being able to understand him I hung up. A little while later my wife came outside and told me they called back and she had been able to find out they were in Carthage, TN. She told them to come on to Cookeville and call. To make a long story shorter after many calls they finally called and said " Kroger". At that point I got on the phone and got the point across to stay where they were at and I would come meet them. This company may not hire illegals at their home office but they sure use them in the field to install their product. There were four of them who installed my building and not one could understand English. This is supposed to be a National company with many field points. These Mexicans lived in Dickson, TN. I Obtained their Tag #. It was TN 2H/I 8100. To show their lack of knowledge of Middle Tennessee their company had sent them directions to my house from Dickson using Old Hwy. 70 through Nashville and on to Cookeville still using Hwy. 70E. I believe they kept them off the Interstate to lessen their chance of being pulled over. By the way, they were hauling a large trailer with NC tag on it. I am not against immigration, just illegal immigration. Thank you for your time.

Edward Wallace Cooper

There are hundreds of thousands of US Citizens that don't speak English and there are hundreds of thousands legal immigrants that don't speak English.

Sorry, but English fluency is not a requirement for being a legal immigrant, nor is it a requirement for being a Citizen.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

Do I Really Need To Speak English To Become A United States Citizen? Yes! You must speak and understand English to become a citizen of the United States. Only under special circumstances can you be exempted from the English-language requirement. For example, you will be exempted from the English-language requirement if on the date of your examination, you are 50 years old and have been a lawful permanent resident for 20 years or more, or you are 55 years of age and have been a lawful permanent resident for at least 15 years.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by marineinspector
    There are hundreds of thousands of US Citizens that don't speak English and there are hundreds of thousands legal immigrants that don't speak English.

Sorry, but English fluency is not a requirement for being a legal immigrant, nor is it a requirement for being a Citizen.
    Actually, I think the absence of the ability to speak English is a key indicator. I've stated to the media for some time now that LEGAL immigrants must know a certain amount of English to immigrate.

One of my adversaries, an immigration attorney, acknowledged this fact on the air in Florida last week when we did that radio show.

The NC tag is also an indicator since there are reports from many states complaining about illegal aliens using our tags.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, but English fluency is not a requirement for being a legal immigrant, nor is it a requirement for being a Citizen
    http://www.4immigrationservices.com/citizen.htm

Language Applicants for naturalization must be able to read, write, speak, and understand words in ordinary usage in the English language. Applicants exempt from this requirement are those who on the
    date of filing: have been residing in the United States subsequent to a lawful admission for permanent residence for at least 15 years and are over 55 years of age; have been residing in the United States subsequent to a lawful admission for permanent residence for at least 20 years
    and are over 50 years of age; or have a medically determinable physical or mental impairment, where the impairment affects the applicant's ability to learn English.

United States Government and History Knowledge An applicant for naturalization must demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of the history and of the principles and form of government of the United States. Applicants exempt from this requirement are those who, on the date of filing, have a medically determinable physical or mental impairment, where the impairment affects the applicant's ability to learn U.S. History and Government Applicants who have been residing in
    the U.S. subsequent to a lawful admission for permanent residence for at least 20 years and are over the age of 65 will be afforded special consideration in satisfying this requirement.

Oath of Allegiance To become a citizen, one must take the oath of allegiance. By doing so, an applicant swears to: support the Constitution and obey the laws of the U.S.; renounce any foreign allegiance and/or foreign title; and bear arms for the Armed Forces of the U.S. or perform services for the
    government of the U.S. when required
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    Do I Really Need To Speak English To Become A United States Citizen? Yes! You must speak and understand English to become a citizen of the United States. Only under special circumstances can you be exempted from the English-language requirement. For example, you will be exempted from the English-language requirement if on the date of your examination, you are 50 years old and have been a lawful permanent resident for 20 years or more, or you are 55 years of age and have been a lawful permanent resident for at least 15 years.
    No, English is not a requirement for becoming a Citizen. If you are born in the US, are you required to speak English? No. Will a person born in Texas or any another state, lose their citizenship if they never speak English? No.

Now, if a legal resident alien wishes to get citizenship, then yes, they have an English test they must pass. Does passing this test make them fluent in English? No. Once they pass this test, will they lose their citizenship if they never speak English again? No.

I know illegal aliens that speak English better then most Americans and I know US born Citizens that can speak a word of English.

The point is, the fact that a person has limited or no English speaking ability, does not make then an illegal alien!
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>

Marineinspector wrtote:

Sorry, but you are wrong and are trying to give incorrect advice.

It is perfectly logical to assume that if a person does not speak English they are not citizens of this country. The requirements for citizenship follows from the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Service website. Number three on the list is the ability to read, write and speak English.

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/services/natz/index.htm

Welcome to the naturalization home page. Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is conferred upon a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). The general requirements for administrative naturalization include:

a period of continuous residence and physical presence in the United States;
    residence in a particular USCIS District prior to filing;
    an ability to read, write, and speak English;
    a knowledge and understanding of U.S. history and government;
    good moral character;
    attachment to the principles of the U.S. Constitution; and,
    favorable disposition toward the United States.

Note: Effective August 2, 2004, USCIS has changed its requirements for photographs to a standard passport-style photograph. Please see this informational flyer for more details.

Note: Recent changes in immigration law and USCIS procedures now make it easier for U.S. military personnel to naturalize (see Naturalization Information for Military Personnel).

All naturalization applicants must demonstrate good moral character, attachment, and favorable disposition. The other naturalization requirements may be modified or waived for certain applicants, such as spouses of U.S. citizens. Applicants should review the following materials and carefully read the N-400 application instructions before applying.

By choosing the headings on the left side of this page, you can access:

A Guide to Naturalization: A comprehensive booklet which provides information on the benefits and responsibilities of citizenship, an overview of the naturalization process and eligibility requirements. USCIS now offers this publication in several languages. (Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later to read this document.)

Eligibility Requirements and Testing: This page details general and special requirements for becoming a naturalized U.S. citizen, and includes an interactive eligibility worksheet. Additionally, the page provides links to study guides and an interactive self test for U.S. history and government.

Naturalization Application Procedures: From this page, you can download Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and link to information on where to file your application, the fingerprint process, and fee waiver policies.

FAQs: This page provides a list of frequently asked questions about naturalization and citizenship.

Filing Locations: This interactive map allows you to choose the state where you live and provides the address for the Service Center where you should send your completed Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.

Bubba try this

If you suspect they are illegal, or if they told you they where they were from turn them and the company that hired them in to

www.wehirealiens.com

ALIPAC Action Panel

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=20
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Marineinspector wrote:
    No, English is not a requirement for becoming a Citizen. If you are born in the US, are you required to speak English? No. Will a person born in Texas or any another state, lose their citizenship if they never speak English? No.
    I guess you could get away with it if you didn't go to school. Your argument has so many holes I could rinse vegetables in it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Sorry, but you are wrong and are trying to give incorrect advice.
    Nope. The so called English test administered by CIS does not require fluency in the English language. Yes, the immigrant must pass the test, but after passing the test, he will never have to speak English again.

Now, the original question was "is English a requirement for citizenship. The answer is no.

I'm a citizen and I'm not required to speak English and there are hundreds of thousands of Citizens out there that don't speak a word of English. A person that is born in the US does not have a requirement to speak English.

Now, back to the point, just because a person does not speak English, does not make them an illegal alien.

Marineinspector wrote:
    Nope. The so called English test administered by CIS does not require fluency in the English language. Yes, the immigrant must pass the test, but after passing the test, he will never have to speak English again.
    Now, the original question was "is English a requirement for citizenship. The answer is no.
    the answer is yes.
    http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/services/natz/index.htm
    a period of continuous residence and physical presence in the United States;
    residence in a particular USCIS District prior to filing;
    an ability to read, write, and speak English;
    a knowledge and understanding of U.S. history and government;
    good moral character;
    attachment to the principles of the U.S. Constitution; and,
    favorable disposition toward the United States.

Now, back to the point, just because a person does not speak English, does not make them an illegal alien.
    More than likely they are.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast