Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Larry "the loser" Craig Just Doesn't Get It

A letter to the editor I found in my paper this morning.

ENERGY: Lower demand, deport illegals
    Posted: Saturday, Jul 21, 2007 - 07:33:48 pm PDT

Sen. Larry Craig's guest column "Dealing with the here and now when it comes to energy" has Craig noting the reason for high gas prices is "as simple as supply and demand."

Focusing on increasing supply, Craig ignores the avoidable demands imposed by 20 to 30 million ILLEGAL aliens in the USA, thanks to the Feds' failure to enforce existing immigration laws. And, more than 1 million LEGAL immigrants enter America annually. High immigrant fertility rates increase here and continue through first and second generations. Americans flee to lower population states such as Idaho. All of these factors create immigration-related energy supply/demand problems from coast to coast.

Last Fall, Sen. Craig told us at his townhall meeting that, "Whether you like it or not, there will be an amnesty." He recently supported the Senate's "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" bill to amnesty untold millions of illegals (it failed) and is now cosponsoring the Farm Act/AgJobs bill -- featuring amnesty for millions of illegals and the DREAM Act, which would amnesty illegal minors to qualify for in-state tuition discounts.

Craig claims that tapping domestic oil and natural gas and oil reserves i.e., increasing supply -- will solve our energy problems "here and now." But no amount of drilling or toilet-to-tap water reclamation systems will meet new demands arising from entirely avoidable, spiraling population growth almost solely due to immigration policies.

Sen. Craig needs to wake up and smell the salsa.

To quickly bring oil/gas/water demand into line with supply, President Bush and Sen. Craig et al. must reject amnesty for illegals and actively enforce existing immigration laws. Deport illegals. Cut off "benefits" and jobs to promote self-deportation. Repatriate legal immigrants who drain public services and resources. Impose a 10-year moratorium on all immigration, welcoming small numbers (200,000) of foreign spouses and their minor children.

Yes, Sen. "Amnesty" Craig, we can solve America's energy crisis "here and now" by decreasing demand to meet current supply. Ridding ourselves of millions of illegal aliens -- and burdensome legal immigrants -- would be a good first step.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well said....

MW
    Last Fall, Sen. Craig told us at his townhall meeting that, "Whether you like it or not, there will be an amnesty."
    Wow, I can't believe he actually said that! Not a good position to have, especially if you're a Republican. Hasn't he learned anything from John McCain's fall from glory?

I believe someone has mentioned that Craig's up for reelection in 2008 - I certainly hope the good folks of Idaho get rid of this wildcard! Unfortunately it won't be easy because Idaho has a large farming community that supports Craig (that's what he's counting on).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Larry the loser Craig it is time to get out of office, you no longer represent the citizens of Idaho, we will see you out in 2008. Maybe you can go dig up patato's for you buddies!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---- "ACTIVE PROJECTS"----PLEASE GET INVOLVED
    CALLING ALL ALIPACERS AND LOOKIE LOU'S DO YOU WANT OUR LAWS ENFORCED? PLEASE HELP! LINK BELOW!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=74297
    Stop the "Dream Act" in-state tuition for illegals!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73960
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A NEW PROJECT!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Last Fall, Sen. Craig told us at his townhall meeting that, "Whether you like it or not, there will be an amnesty."
    Wow, I can't believe he actually said that! Not a good position to have, especially if you're a Republican. Hasn't he learned anything from John McCain's fall from glory?

I believe someone has mentioned that Craig's up for reelection in 2008 - I certainly hope the good folks of Idaho get rid of this wildcard! Unfortunately it won't be easy because Idaho has a large farming community that supports Craig (that's what he's counting on).
    He may be counting on it but our towns are more crowded these days with people trying to escape their towns over run with illegals , spanish signs and people they can not understand. Most of the people moving here are speaking out against people like Craig, so he just keeps shooting himself in the foot!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Getting Larry the loser out of office next year is one of my main missions. He's getting out, one way or the other, if I have to stand on every corner in Idaho and pass out flyers depicting the reasons he needs to go.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    tinybobidaho wrote:

He's getting out, one way or the other, if I have to stand on every corner in Idaho and pass out flyers depicting the reasons he needs to go.
    I'm sure you'll be able to recruit plenty of help with those flyers.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They are just ignoring the illegal situation, aren't they?

They complain about Americans owning SUV's and big vehicles, but the environmentalists never touch the subject of illegals. The illegals, by and large are not big consumers in Mexico. The first thing they do when they get the money is buy a vehicle, a big vehicle. They don't buy hybrids or little VW's. We have created heavy oil consumers just by virtue of bringing illegals in.

Then think of the burden on all our infrastructure - our roads, our water supply, our utility providers, our sewer system.

We are running out of water in this country. I realize those who live in the NE don't think it is possible. You guys are so lucky, I just marvelled at the amount of water - in lakes, rivers, etc. Despite the fact we have been getting flloods this year in Texas, we are in big danger with our water supply. The people farther west are even more so. Just cross Hoover Dam and look at the water marks where they water level has been and look at the water level now. Many of these illegals are in the AZ, NV area. I don't know exactly where CA gets it's water - but as I understand most of it is piped in.

Those people in the NE may think it isn't going to affect them, but when we start starving for water, they are going to tap all that water up there - until it is gone also.

We cannot depend on enough politicians 'seeing the light' to resolve this. I don't have that much faith in the humanity of politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    They complain about Americans owning SUV's and big vehicles, but the environmentalists never touch the subject of illegals.
    It's because the Sierra Club was bought off with a $100 million "donation" from a Wall Street fund manager. They could only get the money if they stopped opposing immigration. So now to "save the envoronment" they want Americans to live the same way the average Japanese does, small condo without a yard, small car, commute to work by bike or train, eat rice and vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    They complain about Americans owning SUV's and big vehicles, but the environmentalists never touch the subject of illegals.
    It's because the Sierra Club was bought off with a $100 million "donation" from a Wall Street fund manager. They could only get the money if they stopped opposing immigration. So now to "save the envoronment" they want Americans to live the same way the average Japanese does, small condo without a yard, small car, commute to work by bike or train, eat rice and vegetables.
    Well they are about to get their way, because if the prices keep rising in thd grocery stores thats all we will be eating, but it will be rice and beans as we can not afford the vegetables either!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast